Shutoku [6]

Midorima Shintarou was walking down the hallways of Shutoku High, a stuff toy of a dinosaur visible in his grasp.

"Shin-chan, wait for me!" Takao shouted towards the green-headed megane who merely ignored him as he continued walking.

"Shin-chan you meanie!The least you could've done was waited for me whilst I parked the rickshaw!I even gave you a free ride!" Takao pouted as he caught up and walked beside Midorima.

"It's not my fault you always lose in Rock Paper Scissors,nanodayo" Midorima said calmly as he pushed his glasses up

"Eh?Is that your lucky item for today?" Takao asked, catching sight of the stuffed dinosaur.

"What do you think Bakao?" Midorima snapped as they entered the classroom.

They both went to their respective seats as they started to prepare for their lessons.Midorima pulled out his pencil box and placed it on his desk.

He paused for a moment as he stared at the mini key chain of a frog attached to his pencil box.He gently held it as he reminisced on the past.

----

"Hurry up Carrot-kun!We're not gonna make it if you walk that slow!" a girl with auburn brown hair scolded Midorima who sighed as he picked up his pace to keep up with the girl.

"We still have 10 minutes, nanodayo.Cancer is ranked 1st place today.Oha-Asa said that as long as we have our lucky items,we won't be late today.Also, stop calling me that!" Midorima snapped as the girl only pouted.

"But the shop might run out of the flavours I want!Come on Carrot-kun!Faster, faster!" the girl shouted as she grabbed his hand and started to run.

"W-wait!I can walk my myself!Oiiiiii!" Midorima shouted as the girl only ignored him.

They reached the ice-cream parlour with 5 minutes to spare as they both tried to catch their breath for running too fast.

"See!If we had listened to your Oha-Asa,we wouldn't have made it!" the girl huffed in victory as she stepped inside.

"Give me one oreo and one chocolate vanilla ice-cream please!" the girl said happily as her eyes literally sparkled, looking at the delicious ice-cream.

The ice-cream vendor handed her the ice-cream to which she paid for before stepping outside and handing the chocolate vanilla ice-cream to the carrot

"Here, you like this flavour right?Think of it as a thank you for coming along with me!" the girl said as she smiled at Midorima.

Midorima blushed, seeing her cute smile as he turned away from her."I-its not as if I wanted to come, n-nanodayo!" he stuttered as the girl chuckled.

"Whatever you say you adorable tsundere!Anyways, here!"

The girl pulled something out from her pocket and handed it to him.

It was........ a keychain of a frog?

"Why a frog, nanodayo?And why the sudden gift?" Midorima asked, curious.

"Cuz I know you love that one you always carry around!Er...Kerosuke right?And I found it in a shop during my last trip to America!I thought you'd like it so I got it, hehe!"

"Yeah...thanks....b-but its not as if I like it, nanodayo!" Midorima blushed again as he turned and quickly walked away.The girl smiled, watching him.

"Whatever you say, Shin-kun!"