Yosen [9]

"I wonder where Muro-chin is, he promised to buy me maiubo~~"

Murasakibara Atsushi was wandering the hallways of Yosen, looking  for Himuro Tatsuya.

"Atsushi!" Himuro shouted at the candy lover, who immediately ran towards him.

"Muro-chin~you promised to buy me snacks~~" Murasakibara whined as Himuro shot him an apologetic look.

"Ah, gomen Atsushi, I forgot.But I'll buy them for you after practice, alright?" Himuro said as Atsushi reluctantly nodded.

"You owe me 10 boxes of maiubo then, Muro-chin~~"

Himuro only smiled as he followed Murasakibara, since he knew Murasakibara would say something like that.

But still....he can't help but feel bad for his wallet.....

----

"So, which flavoured maiubo do you want this time, Atsushi?" Himuro asked as he browsed the maiubo section of the store while Murasakibara was picking up the maiubo boxes and dumping them into the basket he was carrying.

"Are~?I'm taking the spicy ones.It's a new flavour so I'm trying it out~~" Murasakibara said as he proceeded to the register."Muro-chin~pay up."

"Hai hai" Himuro said as he sweatdropped at the grand total displayed.

----

Himuro was grieving for his now empty wallet as Murasakibara continued to eat his maiubo.He suddenly thought of an interesting thing as he turned to Atsushi.

"Atsushi, who introduced you to maiubo anyway?" Himuro asked as Murasakibara looked down at him for awhile before turning his gaze to the sky.

"It was Furi-chin...."

----

"Ora, Sushi-kun!Go easy on my wallet will ya?!" the brown head girl shouted as she cried crocodile tears at her soon-to-be empty wallet.

"But you promised to buy me snacks Furi-chin~~~" Atsushi whined as he continued to take boxes of snacks from the shelf

"Well yeah, but I never expected you to kill my wallet!" the girl whined as she stared at his tall figure in front of her.

💡!An idea came to mind as she giggled before running to catch up with her tall friend.

"Sushi-kun!Why don't we make a deal?" the girl cheerily asked as Atsushi stared at her suspiciously.

"What kind of deal Furi-chin?"

"If I somehow manage to introduce you to a snack you've never had before, I'll get you a box of that particular snack and you won't buy the snacks you're carrying now.Deal?" the girl asked as she stretched out her hand.

Murasakibara stared at her hand for awhile before shaking it.He's tried almost every snack in this store anyway.He had nothing to lose anyway...except maybe a week's worth of snacks....

The girl then dragged Atsushi to a corner of the snack section as she picked out a snack he had actually never seen before.

"Furi-chin, what's that?" Atsushi asked as he stared at the box in her hands.

"It's called maiubo!I saw Ryou-kun eating it and asked him about it!Apparently, it's a new snack that Orupo company created!You know, the one that created nerunerunerune!" she explained as she handed him the box.

"Hmm~it looks good~"

"Sushi-kun, don't drool!" the girl squeaked when she saw his face going into one of pure bliss."And anyway, a deal's a deal Sushi-kun!So, bye-bye snacks!" she smirked evilly as she threw them all back on the shelf.

"Mou~my snacks~" Atsushi cried as the girl dragged him out of the store, humming happily.