The Video

Scott POV

After I was done with setting up the camera, I sat down next to Mitch and Kevin. Kirstie was sitting on Avi's lap.

I pulled Mitch into a side hug, trying to ignore my phone that was blowing up with notifications on the table.

Kevin got up and I realized I forgot to turn the camera on.

He turned it on and quickly got back to his spot.

"Hi! We're Pentatonix!" We all said cheerfully. Well, Mitch wasn't cheerful, but he said it.

"So, we have an announcement.." Avi trailed off.

Kirstie turned to see his face and saw the tears trailing down his face and into his beard.

He turned away and wiped his eyes.

Kevin started talking in the absence of Avi's voice.

"We are canceling our tour. We won't reschedule it. Like, ever. You guys can all get your money back. We are very sorry, we didn't want it to end, but we have a very good reason. Before we get to that, we have a few more announcement."

Kirstie spoke up this time.

"Pentatonix is... well, we're breaking up. We all love each other very much, don't doubt it. We just have some.. stuff that came up. It's all very sad, but we will get through it together."

She walked out of the room and soon enough you could hear her sad sobs.

My heart tightened as I realized I had to speak now. At least I had good news.

"Hey, we have good news to, don't worry. Me and Mitchie, as you may have seen on Twitter, are now engaged!" I turned towards Mitch and said, "I love you Mr. Grassi - Hoying."

If I tried hard enough, I could hear the fangirls screaming.

I pecked him on the lips and I heard Kevin sniffle.

"Hey, Kurvy, it's ok. I'll be ok" Mitch said to Kevin.

"Oh, yea, I have cancer" Mitch said bluntly to the camera.

Kevin burst into tears and ran out of the room, Avi following.

"Anyways, love you guys!" Mitch said and he turned off the camera.

"You edit it, blondie. I'll go see if the others are ok" he said without turning towards me.

He walked out of room and I wanted to cry but I couldn't.

I had to be strong for my baby.