Breakfast in Bed

A/N

PENTATONIX (Well just Kevin, Scott, and Mitchie) Went live just now (Well, at separate times)

AND I ONLY SAW LIKE 5 SECONDS OF EACH LIVE STREAM

wOW

and no super fruit video

yET

THEY HAVEN'T SAID THEY WOULDN'T POST IT

SO

***

Scott POV

I watched as Mitch slept soundlessly.

He looked absolutely beautiful, even if he was now hairless.

Kinda like Wyatt.

But more beautiful.

Obviously.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my name being called.

I looked up to see Mitch staring at me with a confused look on his face.

"Scott, you were just staring at the floor for like 5 minutes straight. Are you ok?"

I nodded before remembering that I had made Mitch breakfast

"Mitchie, do you want some breakfast?"

He hesitated before shaking his head.

"Not hungry."

"Mitch-"

I was interrupted by Mitch's stomach rumbling.

"Yea, you're gonna eat."

He rolled his eyes but didn't say anything else.

I got up out of my seat and as if he was reading my mind, he moved over in his hospital bed so I could sit down next to him.

I sat down and he layed his head on my lap.

"Feed me, I'm to lazy to eat."

I chuckled, but brought up the basket of food that I had brought with me to the bed.

I opened it and pulled out the simplest thing- strawberries.

And chocolate.

I opened the container of strawberries and chocolate sauce and dipped on of them into the sweet substance.

Mitch opened his mouth wide and I put the strawberry near his mouth.

He took a bite out of the juicy fruit and grinned.

We both sat in silence, just consuming the strawberries, but Mitch broke the silence with a coughing fit.

"Mitch are you-"

"Im fine."

His warm and friendly look and tone had turned into a cold and distant one. I knew what was happening, I just didn't want to admit it to myself.

"Mitch I-"

"Just feed me."

I hesitated before giving him the last strawberry and going back to the basket to get more food.

I grabbed a few slices of bread and a jar of peanut butter before making him a sandwich.

He ate in silently while I spooned peanut butter out of the jar.

Before I knew it I had eaten the entire jar.

"Whoops, sorry Mit-"

More coughing.

"Mi-"

And more.

I sighed and stopped trying to talk to him.

I know it wasn't his fault.. but I wish he wasn't sick.

Not when I just realized I love him.

Not now.

I had imagined that he would like me just like I liked him since I was a young child.

But I met Alex and Mitch had his one night stands.

So I kinda forgot about him.

Until he got sick.

(A/N at this moment Light In The Hallway came on and now I'm emotional haha)

But now I was about to get married to him.

And I loved him with all of my heart.

If only he could love himself the way I loved him.

"Scott, I just threw up and you're just staring at that empty peanut butter container as if you're life depends on it."

"Sorry, I was just thinking.. About us. You. I'm gonna miss you, I really love you Mitchie.."

"I know Scottie. I'll miss you too. But take this moment to meet other boys. Start a new career. Get a new youtube channel with Todrick. I'm holding you back Scott. Promise me when I'm gone that you'll be productive. You won't just sit in bed all day crying or something. Please.."

"I... it'll be hard but I promise. Only because I love you.."

"I love you too Scottie."