19

Eric

I grabbed all my shit and ran out the hospital room with Janet following right behind me.

"What's going on man?" Dre said confused.

I kept walking as I heard Janet tell them that Tomica is in labor. They all followed behind me into the car as I drove to the hospital.

-At the hospital-

"What room is Tomica Woods in?

"Room 156"

We all walked to the elevator but the shit was out of service, so we took the stairs. When we approached the room all I heard was crying. I busted into the room while Cube and Dre stood outside. Janet grabbed my hand and walked in with me. Everyone turned to look at us. The doctor handed the baby to Tomica and they walked out including her mother.

"E, you really have some nerve bring her here."

"After what you did to her, your right she shouldn't be here but she wanted to come anyway."

"What the hell you mean after what you did to her?"

"Don't act fucking stupid, you know what you did and It was stupid. You know this is my girl but you wanted to hurt her. Plus you could of hurt yourself."

"Don't stand there and act like you cared about me."

"I do care about you because your the mother of my child, but you got to get it through your goddamn head that in not with you anymore."

I walked closer to hold my baby but she pull my and tried to kiss me. Janet yanked my arm away from her and stepped closer to the bed.

"I have stood there long enough to know that enough is enough. Although and planed with my ex to try an kill me, im still here  in this hospital room. Don't you know I could kill you right now?"

"Jan chill out."

"Chill out? Don't tell me to chill out. All she wanted to do is ruin our relationship because she's desprite." I looked at her and she  looked away and walked out the door.

"Look, I'm only gonna be around for my child and that's it. I don't want to have shit to do with you."

I walked up to her and kissed our child on the head.

I walked out and met cube and Dre  in the lobby.

"Where is Janet?"

"She left." Dre said looking away

"What you mean she left?" I said getting mad

"She stormed out the room and went into the elevator." Cube said standing up.

"Fuck lets go."

( Swear these chapters are going to get better☺)