16

Eric

I stepped up to the bedroom door and pressed my ear against it.

"You know you don't have to do this."

Fuck I said under my breath. I moved my ear away from the door. This first thing I did was pull my gun out, But something told me not to do it. I put my ear against the door again.

"What are you doing?" I heard Janet say.

Hell No. I opened up the door and all I felt was anger. I didn't even get a chance to think about what's going on. I was just hurt. 

"What the Fuck Janet, Really?."

I left the room grabbed my keys and walked out the house. I've been driving around for about three hours never thinking about what happen. I was right there listening, I saw them. I really what to go back, but I decided to go Cube's house.

***

I arrived at his house and knocked on his door. He opened the door halfway.

"Wassup E, what you doing here?"

"Look man I got to talk to you."

"Im kinda bus-

I pushed him out the way and walked in.

"Everybody get the Fuck out now."

Everyone just looked at me and went back to what they where doing. I pulled out my gun and shot in the air putting at hole in the roof. Everyone was running out and in the mix I see Dre punk ass running out. I pulled him back in and threw him back in. I closed the door sat on the couch.

"Man what the Fuck is wrong with you?" Cube said

"Yeah man grabbing on me like that. Dre dusted him self off and was standing all in my face. I stood up and pushed him to the ground. I pulled out my gun he started to grab it as it went off.

"Eric?

"Eric?!"