15

Janet

I can't believe he asked me to be his girl. I really can't act surprised because I started liking him to. I just didnt wanna feel easy or loose.

"You alright?"

"Yeah.. Just thinking."

"Bout?"

"Nothing serious."

"alright then."

"I can't believe this is happening."

"What you mean?"

"I mean this is all happening to fast, but im ready for it. I just don't hope René show up."

"Dont worry bout him."

I smiled as he placed his hand on my thigh.

"Nope. Hands away."

"Awwe man why not?"

"Cause I said so." I walked to the kitchen and fixed me some left overs.

While I was in the kicthen i heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it."

I walked behind him as he opened the door.

"Where's Janet I need to talk to her."

"She's right here."

I walked from behind him as René glared at Eric.

"What's he doing here Janet?"

"He's staying her for a while. Why though? You dont live here."

"Look, I didnt come here to cause any trouble. Just let me come in and get my stuff."

"Alright."

I let him in as he walked up the stairs. I followed right behind him as Eric pulled on my arm.

"Why you going up there? You know I dont trust him."

"I know. I'll be good. If i need you I'll scream."

Eric looked up at René as he smirked at me. He let me go and i walked up the stairs.

"Hurry up René I dont got all day."

"So What are we gonna do about the divorce papers?" He said as he put all his clothes in a suitcase.

"You can send the papers to me and I'll fill it out and I'll send it back to you."

He moved closer to me as i sat on the bed.

"You know you dont have to do this."

"I do have to do this. You did the extreme and thats not the first time this has happen."

He lifted up my face and planted a kiss in my lips. I pushed him off and wiped my lips.

"What are you doing?"

He did it again but this time I heard the door open.

"What the fuck Janet,Really?! Im out."

"Wait Eric." I chased after him as he ran down the stairs and slammed the door in my face.