Chapter 1

What's the point? I ask myself that often, but there's never an answer. Want to know why? Because there is no point.

I have nothing to live for. I left my parents a month ago, on my eighteenth birthday. Stopped talking to my friends. My brother is in a famous boy band now and I haven't seen him since... Well since he left for his first tour. He doesn't know anything that's happened. We haven't even spoken since he left. I doubt he even remembers me. And I don't actually love anyone enough to live for them.

All I want is to feel something. All I feel at the moment, is numbness. Not happiness, not fear, not joy. Just numb.

I let out a small sigh as traced the engravings on my arm.
"I need a walk..." I muttered as I got up. I threw on a worn out, white knitted jumper and put on my old converse. People can't judge me to be any worse than I am right?

I stepped out of the door, and realised it was raining heavily. Shit. Oh well, rain isn't going to kill me is it?

I locked the door of the little rented house, and started walking. I don't where I was going to go, so I just let my feet take me anywhere.

It was really dark outside, but then again it is the evening. January always has the gloomiest weather in England. There weren't many people out today. The streets were quiet and the roads were less busier than usual.

I stopped at the edge of the pavement and turned my head either side to check for cars. Once the road was clear, I made my way across the road.

All of a sudden, a car comes speeding towards me. I freeze in my spot not registering what was about to happen. The car screeches to a halt, just a few inches away from me. I still stand in my shocked state.

A lean figure rushes out of the car, and stops in front of me.

"Oh god, are you okay?!" He frantically asks. I take in his chiselled features. His jaw line was prominent and his green orbs were breathtaking even in this darkness. His dark hair fell around his face, now dripping with rain. He looked very familiar... I'm sure I've seen him somewhere before...

"Y-yeah. I'm fine." I mutter.

"Shit. Uh, I'm so sorry! You're soaking wet and still in shock. Let me take you back to mine?" He offered. It was risky.

"It's fine." I whispered, my voice barely audible over the rain.

"Please? It's the least I could do. I feel so bad, and you look like you're about to freeze to death." The tone of his voice seemed sincere. I went over it in my head. Eh what did I have to lose? Besides, it was freezing cold and I didn't even bring a jacket.

"Okay." I finally said. He smiled at me and we got inside his silver Volvo.

Harry's P.O.V

I can't believe I nearly ran over her. I looked at the girl sitting next to me in my car. She looked about 19. Her eyes were a mesmerising brown, her light brown hair fell halfway down her back and she looked stunning even if it is dark and she's drenched. Something about her reminded me of Liam though... Her eyes matched Liam's in a rather creepy way. Also, there was a hint of sadness in her features that touched my heart.

I decided to take her back to mine. The other boys were there and I went out I get food, but that didn't work out as planned...

It took me about half an hour to get there and the car ride was silent. I didn't want to say anything to make her feel uncomfortable. I was waiting for her to say something, but she didn't even attempt conversation.

I pulled up outside mine, and thankfully there weren't any paps around. I looked at the girl and realised I hadn't gotten her name.

"What's your name?" I asked her softly, not wanting to scare her.