Chapter 3

We finally arrived at Liam's house. He lived alone, but apparently the other guys are always at his most of the time. I love how close they all are and how they can always rely on each other for anything and everything. They don't realise how lucky they are. They're pretty much living the dream. Fame, family, friends. What more could anyone ask for?

"Georgia? You okay?" Liam looked at me, clearly concerned.

"Huh? Oh erm, yeah yeah I'm fine. Just daydreaming..." I replied, not realising that I had just zoned out. He nodded at me and then he unlocked the front door. We stepped inside and the warmth of his house caused me to relax immediately. It was still freezing outside after all.

Liam's house was pretty impressive. The walls were all painted white, and he also had a white carpet. In the hallway, there was a small glass table which held a bunch of roses. On the wall was a collage of photos of the boys and our family. There was a spiral staircase leading to the second and third floor.

"Want me to give you a tour?" He asked me with a smile on his face.

"I'd love that." I smiled back at him.

He showed me every room in the house and I was in awe. Overall, Liam's home was beautiful with a touch of elegance. Not what I expected at all.

"And here's your room." I completely forgot that I was now living with my brother. He opened the door to reveal a fairly big room. It contained a kingsize bed, a closet and a dressing table which took up one wall. On one of the other walls, was a big window which led to a balcony. I loved it.

"Well do you like it? Obviously we're gonna decorate it and stuff once you get settled in." I gave him a massive hug.

"Thank you for everything Liam! I love you." I whispered. After so long, I finally got to tell my brother I love him. I really do.

"I love you too Gee." Gee. He always used to call me that when we were younger. I pulled away, only to see him wipe a tear away from his face.

"I'm so glad to have you back." He smiled at me. A real genuine smile.

"I'm glad to be back." He hugged me again.

"You should get to sleep now. It's pretty late. Tomorrow we'll get everything sorted out. Are you okay with the clothes you have on now?"

"Yeah these are fine." I replied just before a yawn escapes from my lips.

"Well okay then! Get into bed then silly!" He lightly chuckled. After I got into bed, he tucked my in and then kissed my forehead. "Goodnight Gee, I love you."

"I love you too Liam." I whispered as I soon lost myself in a deep sleep.

.................

The next morning

Harry's P.O.V

"Where's Georgia?" I asked Liam.

"She's still sleeping. Might I ask why?" I was taken aback by the tone in his voice.

"Just asking?" The other boys were watching us, sorta on edge as if we might break into a fight. Liam seemed to relax a little, but he still looked strange.

We all sat in the living room and broke off into out own conversations.

"You okay mate?" I asked Liam. Ever since he saw Georgia again, he always had a worried look in his eyes.

"Yeah... It's just, I'm worried about Georgia... Is it just me, or does she seem a little... Um, sad?" He struggled to find the right words.

"Uh, maybe she was just tired yesterday. And she's probably still shocked. I mean, none of us expected this to happen. And I'm pretty sure she was just as surprised as the rest of us." I couldn't tell Liam the truth. It would crush him. I told Georgia I would say anything to him either.