Chapter 2

Harrys' P.O.V

My heart literally broke into pieces. I haven't known Georgia for long at all, but it seems as if I've known her for ages. I can't stand to see her cry, to see her so upset. I don't know what happened before or why she self harms but I promise to help her get better.

At least she found her brother again. She's not alone anymore. She has me, Liam and the rest of the boys.

"That means a lot Harry." She whispered. I stared into her mesmerising eyes and acknowledged her beauty once more. I couldn't find a single flaw about her.

"HARRY?" Liam's voice echoed through the house. He probably doesn't trust me alone with his sister. Typical.

"I'LL BE DOWN IN A MINUTE!" I yelled back in frustration. I looked back at Georgia. "You freshen up, and I'll meet you downstairs okay?"

She nodded in response and I have her a small smile before leaving the room and closing the door behind me.

I made my way into the living room and everyone's eyes were glued on me.

"Okay then..." I awkwardly said as I took a seat on a bean bag.

"How'd you find her?" Liam asked.

"Well I um... Nearly hit her with my car." I trailed off on the last part.

"You what?!" Liam exclaimed.

"I didn't mean to! It was really dark and rainy outside, I was struggling to see! I got out of the car and Georgia looked so weak and vulnerable. It broke my heart, and the least I could do was bring her here so she could clean herself up." I justified myself before anyone could jump to conclusions.

"Whatever, I'm just glad she's back." Liam sighed and we all smiled sympathetically at him.

Georgia's P.O.V

Harry's clothes are massive on me! Oh well, at least they're dry I guess. I threw on the hoodie and left all my other clothes in his bathroom like he told me to.

I slowly went downstairs and eventually found the boys. I awkwardly stood by the doorframe waiting for them to notice me.

"Georgia! Here, you can sit with me." Harry finally said. I looked around the room. There was no more space for me on the sofas because the others had spread themselves out so comfortably.

I walked over to Harry and sat next to him on the massive beanbag. I started to shiver, despite the cozy hoodie that hung off my body. The rain must have hit me hard I guess.

Harry soon noticed and he put an arm around me. I have to admit, it helped me a little and it felt great. I noticed Liam tense up a little as he watched Harry's actions. I looked up at Harry, and he sent me a smile. It caused butterflies to erupt in my stomach.

"So Georgia, what are you doing at the moment?" Liam's voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Um... Nothing." I whispered sheepishly.

"Huh?" Liam replied in a confused tone.

"I didn't get to go to University. Mum kicked me out and I basically had nowhere to go. I rented out this really cheap room in someone's house and that's where I currently live..." I updated Liam on my life. I waited for his reaction. All the other boys remained silent throughout the conversation. I guess they knew it wasn't their place to speak up.

It took Liam a while to absorb what I had just said.

"Okay. From now on you're living with me." He simply stated.

"What?" I replied shocked at what he had just offered.

"Georgia, you're my sister. I left you before, but now I'm going to make up for it. I'm going to look after you." He smiled sadly at me.