Chapter 5

Before I start, can I just recommend you guys check out @minisheerio and her fan fictions. She only started writing but she's amazing and I honestly encourage you guys to have a quick read of some of her work ❤️

-------------------------------------------

Billy Lockett's P.O.V

That girl I met after the concert was honestly something special, I can just tell. But she's just a fan right? I still couldn't make myself forget her. There was something that kept bugging me though... I'm sure I've met her before, I just can't remember when or where. Yeah I recognise her from social media, but I'm certain we've spoken before...

Either way, I really hope we meet again. I'm planning on having her in my next music video and I hope that we could keep in touch at the very least.

Georgia's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of a glass breaking downstairs. I sat upright and I could make out Harry and Liam's voices. I couldn't make out what they were saying but it sounded like they were arguing.

I pulled my phone out from under my pillow and checked the time. It was 3am. All the guys stayed round at Liam's tonight as they were all hammered apart from Zayn and Liam. But we all went up to bed at 1, so I wonder what Harry and Liam were arguing about at this time of night.

I let the curiosity get the best of me, so I got out of bed and tiptoed towards the door and stuck my head out so I can hear better.

"You stay away from her Harry, I'm warning you." I heard Liam shout.

"For the last fucking time Liam, I care about her! I'm not going to hurt someone I care about am I!" Harry's voice sounded frustrated.

They must be talking about me. Who else would Liam get so protective over, unless I'm completely missing something here.

"You say that every time Harry, yet every time you end up hurting the girl!" Liam's voice was just getting louder and louder.

"Liam please just listen to me..." Harry was now pleading.

"What's going on?" I startled as Zayn appeared next to me.

"They're arguing." I whispered.

"About..." He raised his eyebrow at me and waited for an answer.

"Me." I sighed. I felt like crap, knowing I'm the reason they're arguing.

"Hey, don't look so down." He stood in front of me. "Wanna talk about it?"

"There's not much to say really-"

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE HARRY!" We heard Liam shout and a lot of movement. Me and Zayn ran downstairs to see Liam pushing Harry out the door.

"Hey, what's going on?!" Zayn pulled Liam away from Harry.

"I'm going to bed." Liam pushed past all of us and went up to his room.

"I'm going home." Harry put his shoes on and grabbed car keys and simply walked out the door.

Me and Zayn just stood there, baffed as to what just happened. I ran a hand through my hair and sighed.

"This is all my fault." I whispered.

"What, don't say that." Zayn put a hand on my shoulder.

"You don't get it Zayn, it is my fault. If it weren't for me, they wouldn't have been in this stupid argument!" My eyes brimmed with tears as the thoughts came rushing back. I ran back to my room leaving Zayn standing there.