Exo's reaction to getting pranked

Requested by:@Crystal_Urchin

Xiumin: He was running late from practice again so you wanted to prank him for being late. You put Oreo's on a plate and glass of milk next to it except instead of the cream it was toothpaste. He came home after that. You offered him the cookies and he accepted. He shoved one whole in his mouth and spit it out immediately.

X:"AHH WHAT IS THAT?!"

Y:"Toothpaste." You say giggling.

He ran to the kitchen trying to find something to eat in the kitchen.

Y:"I'm sorry oppa, you were just late again and I wanted to give you a lesson."

X:"I know I'm sorry Jagi, I promise I won't be late again, and if I'm running late I'll text you. Especially if that's my punishment!"

Suho: you wanted to prank Suho so you invited Chanyeol over to help you

Suho: you wanted to prank Suho so you invited Chanyeol over to help you. He bought a monster suit that looked very realistic and had the makeup artist come over she did fx make up an you. So you waited for Suho to come home. When you saw his car door close from your bedroom window you started to scream
Y:"AHH SOMEONE HELP ME THERE'S A CRAZY MONSTER!!"

S:"JAGI!! OPPA'S HERE I'M ON MY WAY!"

Y:"HURRY!!"

Suho opened the door to see you screaming with fake blood all over and a "gash" on your face. You pretended to faint (to add affect).

S:"Jagi!"

He grabbed you and placed you on the bed lightly. He grabbed a book and started beating the living daylight out of Chanyeol.

CY:"I'M SORRY STOP HITTING ME!! AHHH (Y/N) TELL HIM!! IT WAS JUST A PRANK! I WON'T SPEND YOUR MONEY FOR A WEEK PLEASE JUST STOP HITTING ME!!"

S:" Prank?" He cocked his head like a puppy and looked over at you as you were giggling.

Y:" Ne, Suho, I love you though and your reaction was adorable."

S:" Oh my god! I THOUGHT SOMEBODY WAS ATTACKING YOU!"

Y:"Ani, Suho oppa! I was fooling around, Baekhyun was busy so I invited Chanyeol."

He took off the mask and held his head because Suho hit his head multiple times.

Suho kissed your forehead and apologized to Chanyeol. You all sat on the couch and watched movies as Chanyeol held an ice pack to his head.

 You all sat on the couch and watched movies as Chanyeol held an ice pack to his head