EXO finding out you were raped (OT12)

Requested by:Exo_fangirl_220102 (im sorry that these are so short i tried ;-;)

Who are your top 5 biases?

Mine are Hongbin, Chanyeol, Lay, Yugyeom, and Suga !!1!1!!!!!1!

Xiumin: you were on a date when he reached for your thigh.

Y:"No please don't touch me there," you said pushing his hand away and pulling your knees toward your face.

X:"Jagi, why happened? Do you want to tell oppa?" He asked concerned.

Y:" when, when... when I was fourteen, I was in a foreign exchange student, and, and some guy jumped out at me and he grabbed me on my ass and breasts and then he, he.." you started to break down. "He raped me." You said crying into your knees.

X:"I will find that guy and make sure that he suffers for what he did to you. I'm sorry jagiya." He said with much sympathy.

Y:"I'm sorry Xiu, but I don't think we'll ever do the 'thing', I'm just to scared and I feel like I will have flashbacks." You said scared.

X:"it's alright, jagiya, when you're ready I'm ready, I don't want to rush you into anything." He says smiling at you. He had tears in his eyes as he was upset

Y:"thank you Xiu, you are the best boyfriend anyone could ever have."

He smiled and kissed you. He wiped the tears off.

X:"and you're the best Girlfriend that anyone could have."

Luhan: you finally moved in with him as you felt the relationship was that strong

LH:"night Baobei!" He kissed your forehead.

Y:"night,"

You rolled over and he pulled you so you were next to him.

You screamed and elbowed him in the shoulder.

LH:"Aish,Jagi, I'm sorry you could've just told me that I hurt you." He said sitting up holding his shoulder.

Y:"I'm sorry oppa, I just was reminded of something." You say looking down.

LH:"what happened."

Y:"I was, raped when I was thirteen." You say crying.

LuHan rubbed your back.

LH:"I'm sorry Jagi, I didn't mean to upset you."

Y:"it's okay,"