Got7's reaction to you cutting yourself (long)

Requested by:Crystal_Urchin
•TRIGGER WARNING READ AT YOUR OWN RISK•
+swearing+
+mention of suicide+
+strong graphics+

Mark: he walked into the door and threw his stuff on the floor.

"Hey baby!" He smiled with out seeing you.

He walked around looking in your bedroom, the kitchen, the closet, the living room, then he opened the door to the bathroom and found you.

"Jagiya! What're you doing?!" He freaked out.

He saw you crying as blood was on your wrist.

"What happened? What.... what're...what're you doing?" He said getting emotional.

"Mark I can't take it anymore!" You yell.

"What happened I thought we were so happy, why are you doing this now?" He says trying to take the razor away from you.

"Don't stop me Mark!" You yell.

"Jagiya! Give it to me! I need you here!" He yells back.

"I don't care! Nobody needs me here!" He yelled.

"I do!" He says as he got the razor away from you.

"I need you to stay alive and be with me!"

"Mark!" You broke down.

He felt your head as you were on the floor.

"Jagiya!" He yelled.
He brought you to the hospital.

You woke up with a hazey vision.

"Mark oppa?" You say in a raspy voice.

"Thank god your okay!" He said by your side.

"What happened?" You say confused of the past twenty four hours.

"You... you tried to commit suicide." He said rubbing his thumb on your hand.

"What?"

"You tried killing yourself and you lost so much blood that you had to have someone donate so you could be healthy," he said with tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you upset, I just was in a hard place and I was go..." you started but Mark cut you off.

"I don't care what happened that's past but now you will stay healthy,"

Jaebum: you and him were cuddling as you read hate messages on twitter towards you

"Jagiya,put that away , I don't need you to feel bad about yourself." He said pushing your phone down.

"Don't worry oppa, I'll be fine!" You smile.

"No, please put your phone away, I don't need your depression to over come you, please put it away." He pleaded.