A New Beginning

::(Kayla Pov)::

"May I help you" the guy said taking his feet and putting it on the counter.

"Yes, umm I know this is a crazy question to ask but where are we"? Sam asked.

"Well your in California, and your about a mile away from the city".

"Thank you so much". Sam said and we all walked outside the gas station.

"Okay guys we cant go home. Thats the fist place there going to check. We need to change the way we look and go somewhere far from here. But we cant leave the state or these numbers in our necks will beep and they will find us". Sam said.

"Okay first things first. We need jobs and somewhere to stay". John said.

"Well I live out here and I remember this abandoned house that no one ever bought". Tanya said while scratching her head.

"Why"? I asked. I really want to know why.

"Ill tell you later. We really need to go to that house".

::[3 hours later]::

::(Tanya Pov)::

Is it wrong to look at another girls booty. Because damn Kayla got ass. Yall might be getting the wrong impression but oh fucking well. im straight though. Dont think im weird. I know once in a while yall look at someone's booty. Dont lie. But were here.

"Here we are" I put my hand on kayla's shoulder clearly out of breath.

"Alright guys this is the plan, We dont have to change our look but we do need to do few changes. Now were going to be staying here for a while, but when we get enough money we can move then have a happy life" Sam said.

We all went to the front door to open it but it was locked. So we went into the backyard and the door was cracked opened a little. Creepy. Kayla was the first one to go in. The rest of us stayed back. When kayla came back out she told us it was clear. We all walked in and started coughing. It was so dusty. I could barely see where I was going. Oh this is going to be hard.

::[ 2 Week later ]::

::(Kayla Pov)::

As soon as we got settled in we found jobs and we all started changing our looks. Me, I cut a bang in my head to cover up that big bruise. I also dyed my hair black. Thats it. Tanya she dyed her hair blonde. Sam she got weave so her hair could cover up the number on her neck. Josh and John they still look the same. So right now were all in a room with alot of blankets huddling up together, to keep warm. All of a sudden we here the front door get knocked down. Which caused everyone to jump. Then we here someone say. "I know you guys are here. I already checked Tanya's house and You were not there. This is the only place you could have gone." A familiar voice says. It was Ryan. I heard several other footsteps and guessed it was his back-up. We all got scared and ran to the window. I grabbed the money that was sitting next to me. We opened it quickly and since it wasnt that far of a jump we all jumped out the window and ran. I was getting left behind again. But luckily they didnt see us leave the house. We all kept running for what seemed about hours until Tanya fell on the ground. We all helped her up and she looked around.

She jumped up and down really excited. "Omg my house is right there." she pointed. She ran to her house but stopped when she got to the door. We all came up behind her. She turned around. We all gave her an confused face. She should be excited. But why she not knocking on the door.

"You guys, what if she doesn't recognize me".

"Por supuesto que lo hará". (Of course she will) They gave me that confused looks again except for Sam. "Of course she will" I wish they knew spanish because talking English is irritating. Everybody shook their head in unison. She turned back around, took a deep breath, and rung the doorbell. In no time the door flew open. A woman with long curly hair answered. She gave all of us a weird look then looked at Tanya. Her eyes started to water and she gave Tanya a hug. Tanya was crying too. I feel so happy for her.