New friends?

I Cried and cried like a little baby. Well it really wasnt my mom's fault for selling me. She had no choice too. It was either me or my 2 baby sisters. She picked me because they were so young  and could die from being hit so much. I remember every single word that was said.

::(Flashback: 11 years ago)::

"Mommy...Mommy where are you" I said looking around for her. "Boo" my mom screamed as she appeared from behind the couch. I started laughing. She started tickilng me saying "Cochi cochi coo". I continued laughing as she continued tickling me. I finally got the strength to push her hands off of me and say "Mommy stop it... Im a big girl now" I proudly said. "You sure ar- she got cut off by the sound of glass breaking. We both jumped and she ran upstairs "Stay here" she said rushing upstairs.  I sat on the couch when I feel someone grab me. I screamed and my mother came downstairs with someone holding her hands behind her back. "Mommy..help me" I screamed trying to get out of the persons grip. "There there little girl. Now Tara have you made your desion".  a husky voice said. I knew it was a guy because no girl would have a deep voice like that. "Why cant you just leave us alone" my mother cried. "Because we want her" he said referring to me. "Its either this little girl or the two babies". the guys said while tightening his grip on me. My mother cried like a baby. "Kayla look mommy loves you. and I always will." she yelled. I started crying. "Mommy Noo" I cried. "Nice doing business with you" the guy that was holding me said. He walked out the house with me in his hand and stuffed me in the truck. I cried as the car started.

::(Flashback over)::

Its so sad that I have to stay here for the rest of my life. They gave me this uniform to put on. A long sleeve white shirt and white pants. I rubbed my neck that had the number 620 on it. They burned it in my skin when I got here. The door opened and a unfamiliar face appears. It was a guy with a fresh hair cut.

"Get up" he said pulling me up. He took me out the cell and put me in another one with 4 girls in there. They all had bruises and a numbers burned in there necks too. They all looked at me. I was very uncomfortable. The guy left and locked the door.

"Okay guys, I know your probably like who the fuck am I. Well my name is Tanya". this girl said. She was so pretty. She had 2 long ass braids. She looked like she was mixed with white and black.

"Well my name is Sam" a girl with short blonde hair said.

"Im kayla" I said with a small smile on my face.

"The name is Josh" the girl with black hair said.

"And im John Me and Josh are twins". she said

What type of girl names are those. But they look alot alike though. We all had on the same things.

Well let me tell you about myself a little more. Im Puerto Rican. I am very short about half an inch away from being a midget. I have long brown hair. And my eyes change color. I speak spanish most of the time I practice to myself when im in my cell. Im going to see if anyone knows spanish.

"¿Alguno de ustedes hablan espanol (Do any of you speak spanish) I said.

[A/n - Im going to put the English form next to it]

"Sí" sam said shaking her head.

The other girls just stared at us like we were crazy.

::(Tanya)::

Oh jesus Kayla is so pretty. She is the total package. I cant believe her mom gave her up. No-Homo doe. I've been in this hell hole for about 2 years. Im 17 years old. I am 6 feet in height. I love 2 dance..well I use too before I got stuck here. I got 2 long braids that go all the way to my butt. I am a mixed child. I got white in me but im black on the outside. Well thats enough about me.

::(Sam Pov)::

Im sam, yall should know that by know. im 15 and I got took from my mom and dad about 5 years ago. I bet I've been in here longer than anyone else. Because when I got here no one. I mean no one was in them cells. Im 5'9 feet tall. Im just a typical teenage girl. Living in this shitty place.

::(Josh Pov)::

Josh is my name dont wear it out. Well I gotta twin sister named john. I know yall probably like what kind of names are those. Its my name so dont hate. Me and my sister are fully black and are 5'6. Were 17 years old about to turn 18. We got tooken away from our loving dad last year. Thats all I have too say.

::(John Pov)::

I know my sister probably told you guys about us so bye.

::(Kayla Pov)::

"So How long have you guys been here"? Sam asked.

"A year" John and josh said at the same time.

"2 years" kayla said while sighing

"You guys are lucky. I've been here longer than all of you. Ive been here 5 years" Sam said tearing up. Everyone went to give her a hug except me. I just put my head down in my lap. I would say I was here longer but I dont want too it going to bring up too many memories. The only reason why Sam didnt see me is because they kept me the cold, shallow attic.

"Kayla, how long have you been here"? Sam asked while whipping her tears.

I really dont want to tell them. I just sat there quiet.

"Kayla, its okay you can trust us" josh said.

I lifted up my head with tears streaming down my face. "I've been here for 11 years" I cried. Gasps filled the air. Everyone came and hugged me telling me how sorry they were for me. Good thing I was a smart 5 years old. If I wasnt I wouldnt know half the word they were saying.

"How old were you when you got here" sam asked.

"I was 5. 5 years old they have tourchered me since" I said putting me head back in my lap.

"But when I got here 5 years ago. I didnt see you. They showed me every room in the house and I didn't see you". Sam said confused.

"I was in the attic for 7 years. 4 years ago they let me into a cell" I lifted up my head to shocked faces.

[Skipping: 3 hours later]

::(Kayla Pov)::

"Are yall ready" Sam said grabbing some keys from under the mat in the cell.

"Yeah" we all said.

We are planning to break out. Sam said she know the way out of here. She has the keys to everywhere. She tried escaping but they found her. Same as me.

We all walked out the room carefully. No guards were in the halls so we tiptoed threw the halls. We walked through the place carefully making sure we didn't get caught. We made it to the door and she grabbed the key she used for the cell door for the front door. She unlocked it and there it was. The outside. We all ran out the place. We all hear people screaming "There lose". But we all kept running. I was the slowest since I was the shortest. I hate having short legs. Everyone was way ahead of me. They kept yelling at me to keep up but I couldn't. Soon enough I started catching up with them. They all were tired from all that running. But we kept Running and Running. Even though my legs felt like they were about to fall off I kept Running. After about 20 minutes of running we all stop. I was out of breath and could not talk. Everyone stopped running and put their hands on their knee caps. Those guys got left in the dust when we were running. But we couldnt stop now. We were in the middle of nowhere. We walked for what seemed like hours before we reached a gas station. We all ran in the gas station. It was this guys sitting behind the counter smoking. We all had on long sleeve shirt and white pants. So you could barely see are bruises. Except for the big bruise that was on my forehead. This is going to Bea long ass day.

--------------------------------------------------------

Tell me how you feel  about this story

Vote and comment.

Go read my other story called

Don't judge a book by it's cover (Ray Ray love story)