Question... Whats Twerking

::(Kayla Pov)::

"What's going on here" a girl with long curly hair said.

"Kalani, Baby" the guy with the afro said.

"Dont Kalani baby me. Whats going on Princeton" She yelled

Princeton. Thats his name. Ohhh, but umm who is the chick.

"Nothing we were just getting to know the new girls" he rubbed the back of his neck with his right hand.

"Oh well you wouldn't mind if we get to know them too, with you" she sat down in between me and Princeton.

"So whats your name?" she asked me.

"Im Kayla, What's yours?"

"None of your business" she spat

Everyone at the table looked at us. What did I do?.

"What-"before I got another word out she said.

"Look here little bitch. No wait. To all of you Thots. This is my boyfriend, mine only. Those are my friends boyfriends. Do not talk to them anymore or you will regret ever living on this earth. Get it". She threatened. Wow that just shows how childish she is. Like why would I steal her boyfriend away like come on. Can she just leave me alone I already had a bad life anyways.

"First of all no one wants yall broke down looking ass boyfriend. So yall can bounce with that shit. Second of all they came over here to us, So yall better watch yall little "boyfriends". Third of all we ain't no Thots. See this is why I hated going to school. Lets go girls and Ben." John said. My jaw dropped to the ground. The boys looked a little embarrassed. John got up and left the table. Tanya, Ben, Sam, Josh, and I followed behind her. She must have alot of courage to say something like that.

::[After school]::

:(Kayla Pov):

We were all waiting in the parking lot for Tanya's mom. Oooo I have to tell you guys Something. Today I found out that I love to Rap and Im good at freestyling. I also found out that Tanya, Josh and John say they can dance and Sam can sing. We were in Free period and we all showed are skills. Of course I didnt know I could rap until today. Ben Started bumping his fist on the table and I just free styled. We were in our own little group if you were wondering but yeah. Everyone said that it was really good. My thoughts got interrupted by Tanya's mom pulling up. We got in and pulled off. Tanya's mom had her iphone cord plugged in her Phone and the radio. Her music was playing. Then a snapy beat came on.

"Ohhh this my shit" Tanya's mom said dancing in her seat. She turned it up extra loud and the song started playing in the loud speakers

I could fall off today

But im still steal a famous nigga Hoe

Im a young fly nigga Fa'Sho

Ok, now put your ass on my dick and pose on that shit

Okay now freak my shit, Freak my shit, Freak my shit, Bitch freak my shit

The song got cut off by Mrs. Tara's IPhone ringing. She unplugged the cord from her phone and Answered.

"Hello...........this is she.......Oh really" She looked at me and smiled since I was in the front seat.

" Yup...okay...bye bye" she hung up and started screaming.

"What???" Everyone said confused.

" I got a new job interview " She said with her big pretty smile.

I smiled because I love to see tanya's mom smile. But good for her.

"Maaaa" Tanya whined

"What do you want child." she replied

"Can you please play my song"

"Fine" Mrs.Tara plugged her phone back in and looked threw her music album.

"Interesting song" I said to Mrs.Tara

"What you mean??" she said still looking for Tanya's song and at the road.

"All that nasty stuff he was saying but its still a good song I guess" I smiled

"Girl that's a twerking song that you do in the club" Mrs.Tara said starting to move her butt in her seat.

"Question...What is Twerking and The club??" I asked.

Gasp filled the air but then they remembered I was in the facility for a long time.

"I'm finna show you as soon as we pull in the driveway and the club is a place where you go and have fun, get drunk, meet guys, and if you lucky you will get that good dicking" Mrs.Tara winked at me as she said that.

"Maaaaaa. oh god" Tanya faced palmed herself and shook her head.

Sam, John, Josh and i laughed so hard. I love Mrs. Tara. We pulled into our driveway 5 minutes later and everyone rushed me in the house.

"Go put on some short shorts"Mrs.Tara said.

I ran upstairs and looked through my junky Drawers. I threw everything out my drawers leaving a big mess. I know I bought some shorts. I finally fount some pajama Shorts, Put them on, and ran downstairs.

"Why it take so long" Sam asked

"Because it did" I snapped.

"Damn alright then" Sam replied. I don't know why I did that.

"okay so this is what you do" Mrs.Tara said. When she got done telling me how to twerk I tried it. And she said i was a natural. 20 minutes later i was twerking to every song that came on the radio. Everyone said i was really good. Well this is what im going to be practicing.