How dare you

(Sam Pov)

How kayla hair was 👆

"We were-" i was cut off by someone yelling sam. i looked back and saw Kayla with Ben and 2 dogs.

"How dare you try and tell him" she yelled coming closer to me. She looked really mad like she was going to rip my head off.

"Its one thing that i didnt interrupt your little date, but for you to tell him our business" she yelled.

"I wasnt really going to tell him" i lied

"Yes you were, if i wasnt right there then you were going to tell him about are whole life. What if he went around telling people and they started teasing us or something. Then what. HOW DARE YOU" she yelled in my face.

"Im sorry, okay" i said

"No its no sorry's, i cant believe you would do that" she said. i could hear a little hurt in her voice. Me an Kayla were the closes out of all the girls because we were in there the longest but know i think i just ruined that. I was about to say something but she took off running and crying. Ben shook his head at me and ran to get kayla.

(Kayla Pov)

How dare she tell him about our life, and she just met him. Im not a wimp or im not sensitive. She just really hit a bad spot in my heart. she know i was in their the longest. I stopped running wiping my face. I felt kind of weak.

I soon heard some footsteps behind me and chains jiggling. I looked back to see Ben and his dogs running behind me. Oh great now he's going to ask what happened.

"Kayla are you okay" Ben asked.

"Yeah, im fine" i said walking on the sidewalk.

"You sure dont look fine" he said putting the 2 leashes in his left hand putting his right arm around my shoulder. oh no there goes that tingly feeling. We walked to the other side of the park where the swings and playground was. We sat on the swings.

"Kayla, i know something bad happened in your childhood and i see how hard it is on you, so im not going to ask what happened"he said reading my mind. I smiled to myself. Im glad he isnt nosey and asks alot of questions. He wrapped the 2 leashes with his dogs on it around the pole that was holding the swings making sure they were tight. Both the dogs sat on the side not moving around.

"Thanks ben" i finally said. i really wanted to cry, but i couldnt.

"No problem, but Kayla can i ask you something"

"Are you serious" i said with the most stalest face.

"Im not going to ask you about that" he said laughing a little.

"Oh then, yeah"

"Theres this talent show coming up in 2 weeks and i really wanted me and you to perform the 2 songs then we both perform solo" he said looking at me.

"Ummm i dont know" i said kinda shy.

"Look you dont even have to sing, only on one song. I already got the songs picked out only thing you have to do is memorize them" he pleaded

"I still dont know, i-" ben cut me off

"I got you these fast rapping songs, pleasee just please i really want to perform with you"

"Okay fine, but let me listen to these songs" i said thinking if i should really do this. Ben pulled out his phone and unlocked it. He played this song that sounded a little familiar.

"And you know exactly what i want to do

And baby imma give the business to you "

"Oooo i know this song" i said excitedly. My mom use to play this song ALL the time.