The Plan

Ian's POV

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. Yesterday was kinda crazy. After my crying fit yesterday I ate and slept until dinner then went to sleep for the night. Brian was very conscious about my mental state and left me alone for the night.
I threw my legs over the side of my bed and stood up. After I got up I made my bed and sighed. I did my normal morning routine showering, brushing my teeth, deodorant, clothes, etc.. After my routine I went into the kitchen and found Brian standing over the stove. I could smell the bacon crisping over the heat. I smiled lightly as I walked over to his side. "Can I help with anything?" He shook his head lightly. "No, I can do it. Thank you for offering though." A smile crept across my face. He looks so much like mom, you'd know they were related. I walked over to the cabinet and grabbed a glass. I set the glass on the counter and opened the fridge to grab some orange juice. I opened the juice and poured it into my glass. "Hey Ian?" Brian said lightly. "Yes Brian?" I replied. "Can you pour me a glass as well?" I smiled and nodded. As he saw my motion he laughed. I repeated my previous actions then slid the glass to Brian. I smiled. He began putting the pancakes and bacon onto plates. I walked over to our silverware holder and grabbed two forks. He walked over to the table and set our two plates down on the table and turned the stove off before taking his seat. I sat down a few seconds after him and handed him his fork. We both began to dig into our plates.
*Ring Ring* *Ring Ring*
I looked down and pulled my phone out of my pocket. It read "Two unread messages" so I opened the message app and waited for it to load. Brian looked over at me curious to see what caught my attention. I showed him the loading messages and he smiled. "Bro, you're lucky." I pulled the phone back and read the messages.

UNKNOWN: Hey, I don't know who this is but you called me yesterday and I just wanted to see if it was important due to the amount of calls made.

I thought of what I was going to type and let my fingers hover over my keyboard. I decided what I was going to say.

ME: Hey, this is Ian from Target. Is this Sheryl?

I put my phone down and continued to eat my breakfast. As soon as I put my fork in my mouth my phone rang again. I pulled my phone out and read the new message.

UNKNOWN: Yes. This is Sheryl. I'm glad you got back to me. I apologise for not answering sooner, I got busy at work.

I typed in my reply.

ME: It's perfectly fine. I am glad you gave me your real number to be honest.

I clicked on the profile settings and made her a contact. I made her name Sheryl because UNKNOWN was annoying me. My phone rang again and I read the message.

Sheryl: I'm glad. So when do you wanna get together? I work all day today(Friday). Do you think we would be able to get together tomorrow(Saturday)?

ME: Yes, that'd be great. I am going to plan a nice night. Do you like pottery?

Sheryl: Yeah, it's pretty. Why do you ask?

ME: It's a surprise. You'll see tomorrow night. I'll talk to you later Sheryl.

Sheryl: Okay, I'll talk to you later.

I put my phone down and smiled. Brian sat there looking at me in bewilderment. I began to eat my food again. I grinned as I put the last nite of pancake into my mouth. "Brian, you're a great cook, you know that?" He blushed and smiled. "I wouldn't say great..." I put my hand on his shoulder. "Man you're right. You're not great, you're fantastic!" He blushed three shades darker and shoved another piece of pancake into his mouth. I got up and grabbed my plate. I walked to the sink, rinsed off my plate, and set my plate into the dishwasher.
I walked over to Brian and hugged him from behind and continued to make my way to my room. As I got to my room I decided to make my video for the day. I went upstairs into my recording room and sat in my new computer chair. I looked at my blank screen. What game do I wanna play today? I filed through my old games and found Jumper for Minecraft. I clicked on it and began to cringe at all the memories it brought back. I began to read the old rules and clicked the button on my camera. "Hey, what's going on guys. Ssundee here, welcome to Jumper. Today I'm bringing back the old games!" I signed into the map and began my video.

~~~Three Hours Later~~~

I edited my video and went downstairs to make a sandwich. I walked over to the fridge and grabbed out ham, cheese, mayonnaise, pickles, tomatoes, lettuce, and bread. I set all of my ingredients on the counter and grabbed a butter knife to spread my mayo. I put all of the ingredients into my bread and stabbed a toothpick through the top of it. I couldn't help but to sigh at the perfect masterpiece I had created. I grabbed a small beg of Lays chips and sat my happy butt down at the table and began eating. My mind was running rampant on the many topics I had within. Where's Brian? I looked around the living room to see that he was not present. I decided to finish my kind before going upstairs to check his room. I continued eating until the last bite made it into my mouth. I took care of my plate and walked upstairs to check and see how Brian was doing. I looked into his room to see him asleep on his bed while the TV droned on. I smiled.
Now about that date tomorrow.

~~~FIN~~~
As I always say, comment and tell me how I'm doing and what I should add in. I apologise for not updating in a while. I will be updating more often now. Keep your eyes peeled for more updates!!!