0.3 |Why Wendy?!|

Why Wendy 😦? Wendy Williams is really just too messy for me . You too old to be that messy! Like everyday that passes you get more grey hairs which explains the wigs. Also if you haven't already you getting ready to join Life Alert soon . I mean it is what it is .

But the way she sit there in that little ugly ass chair that look like it belongs in Pink Panther, and talk about people is just foul . I get it's her job to sit and talk about people and what's hot but the way she does it is just disgusting. She talks like she sat at somebody dinner table and knows them personally. I would never wanna know her personally if I was in Hollywood. She probably get mad hate mail!
I'll be glad when she retires from TV and just let's all these people be great . Let's be clear I don't hate her , or not like her because I can't do either simply because I don't know her . I can't hate or not like somebody I don't know . I probably wouldn't hate her anyway if I did. But I really dislike how she sits and talks about people in that chair with her crusty, cold ass tea and I don't watch her show . If people sat and talked about her all day on TV how she talks about everybody else I bet she wouldn't be able to handle it. I'm not saying that every time she speaks on somebody on her show that she is saying bad things about them. Sometimes she says positive things but when she says negative things it's really bad. I wouldn't mind her hanging up her hosting gig and moving on with life.

-MJ