0.8 | Fucking Hypocrites |

Hey guys its been awhile since I wrote anything but here I am. Today's topic is hypocrites (which you probably figured out from the title of the chapter) but I like to be clear. So anyway I hate when I get into arguments with people. They talk reckless then wanna act shocked that you did the same. I'm 18 years old but my family and many people still consider me a child. They know who they are and so do we. So I could be talking to someone like 20 or older. We'll have a difference of a opinion they'll get out of pocket and I return the favor.

Obviously they don't appreciate me returning the favor but come on I'm petty as fuck. I don't give two fucks about them not liking it. What kills me is when they wanna say "I'm an adult. Watch who you're talking to you're a child."

Let's just marinate on that for a second because all of a sudden I'm a child. But was I a child when you were just saying whatever the fuck you wanted to? If I was like 12 or something okay but I'm 18 fucking years old. Miss me with the bullshit. I don't fucking care I'm the same person I was 15 minutes ago that I am right now and so are you. The only thing that's changed is you didn't like when I read your ass for filth. But that's your problem not mine if you're gonna talk to me any kind of way I'm gonna do the same.

I don't give a fuck if you were Jesus resurrected.

I don't give a fuck if you were Beyoncè.

I don't give a fuck if you're 20, 25, 35, 40, 50, or a 100 years old.

How you talk to me is how I'm gone talk to you. If you calling me a child makes you feel better that I just handed you your ass.

Fine.

WHAT THE FUCK EVER.

PERIOD.