The Visit

I walk into my kitchen and see Michael

"what are you doing here?"

"well I wanted to ask if you would go out on a date with me. Show me the town. You know"

"well I don't why see why not."

We both leave

"we can take my car. Its already warm." I suggest

"alright." We walk to my car. And drive off I show him everything

Where the stores were, the parks, the pool, everything

"its easy to get used to where everything is because it's a small town and such."

"yea. So I have a question"

"alright lets hear it."

" well" Michael started and swallowed hard. " I know its only been a few days that we have been talking, but I knew as soon as I saw you that I had to make you mine. And that I wont stop until you are. Your smile got me hooked and your laughs got me falling"

"awh" I smiled and started to blush. "you know. Why not you are sweet and cute. You always make me smile and ill be honest when I first saw you I thought non stop about you, and I was thinking youd never look my wayt and never would want to be withg someone like me."

Just then my phone vibrated. I looked at it.

'Tyler <3'

I cleared the notification. He was the last thing on my mind

"Tyler" I laughed.

"ooh aha but you know Im happy you said yes, because now I have the most beautiful girl in school, and she slays over everyone."

I smiled "awh your cute, but there is something that I have to say, Tyler. I am saying this now. I like him. And I think its more then just a like. But ill let you know that because im with you im not going to be talking to him how I normally would"

"okay" I watched him smile

"anything that I should know about you?"

"not that I know of but if I happen to think of something ill let you know."

"alright." I smile. "wanna head back now? And my mom don't like the idea of me dateing because she don't want what happened to her to happen to me though it basically did just didn't end as bad."

"what do you mean?"

"well my mom was well..." I staied silent and started to tear up. "just know I don't know my father." My voice cracked

"oh im sorry sweetie. Im here if you need to talk."

"thanks. Now lets head back." I wiped my tears and we drove back to my house.

"you want me to pick you up in the morning for school?" he said as we pulled up to my house.

"id say yea but I pick up my friend in the mornings."

"no problem just tell me time and where to go."

"hmm alright." I smiled as I put my car into park. "text me when you get home?"

"will do cutie." We said swiping his finger under my chin and climbing out of my car

I smiled and walked inside and up to my room

I laid down and read Tylers message

'Abby, how do I feel about you? Um well, how do you think? Because I can tell you its most likely no where close to what you think.'

I started to call him

"hey baby."

"hey Tyler."

"whats wrong with you?"

"nothing just thinking.. I started dateing this guy."

It was silent.

"hello?" I spoke up.

"yea im here sorry my room mate was just talking to me about this girl he wants to hook up with and her friend is hittin me up trying to hang and stuff."

"oh." I started to tear up "have fun with that I guess im going to go." *click*

I hung up and cried.

After a while my phone vibrated

'2 new texts Michael and D'

I read Davids first.

"hey is everything okay? I have a feeling somthings wrong whats up?"

"yea im good..i guesss. Uh im dating Michael now and Tyler wants someone else. Lol what did you need to tell me ealier?"

Michaels texts

"hey beautiful. Sorry I would have texted ealier but my mom had me go to the store for her. "

" its okay. But im tired ill text you in the morning. Can you be here about 7:15? Ill tell mom you are coming so shes not freaking out when you get here."

"sure thing princess. See you then."

I plugged in my phone and dozed off

*5:30*

I wake up to my phone vibrating

'Tyler <3'

"ugh" I say aloud as I pick up

"morning." I say

"why did you hang up?"

"leave it okjay. Thanks for the call now can I go back to bed?"

" yea okay whatever. I love you. "

"ch-yea" *click*

I tuned back over and went back to bed.

*6:30*

My alarms going off

I have to shower. I get up and slowly walk to my bathroom and start my water. I got in and started to sing.

After a while I hear a knock at the door.

"yea mom?"

"nice voice princess."

Holy crap its Michael "why are you here early?"

"haha its 7:20."

"CRAP" I yell "okay let me get dressed.

I quickly got dressed and we went to f\go get my friend.

After school we hung out and have the best day possible. For once I was happy.

For now.