David's secret.

*David's POV*

I don't know what else I could do im there when shes up at all hours of the night. I never get mad at her for waking me up at 3 am.  when she sneaks out and comes over at all hours of the night because shes crying and needs someone. im there when she needs to rant. when shes sad. happy. tired. or sleeping.  ALL because of Tyler. I don't understand why she likes him like that. hes not right for her. hes only using her. and I wish she could see that. but until she does the only thing I can do is be there for her. in every way I possibly can.

I took at my phone and attempted to text her my feelings.

"Ab, you are my best friend. and I don't know how else to tell you but I really like you. and I don't know what to do about it. because you like Tyler and I feel like you are waisting your time trying to wait around for him. I mean he doesn't even know how you actually feel about him. you hid it behind "brother and sister." and its stupid. face it......."

I deleted everything

"Hey cutie" I texted to Abby.

"hello there."

" whats going on?"

"thinking..... can I come over?"

"when can you not not come over?"

"true lol. ill be there soon."

okay this is it. im going to tell her how I feel. no holding back ive got this

                     *5 minutes into deep thought theres a knock at my bedroom door*

"come in"

"hey there dork."

"oh boy theres a pretty girl in my room!" I started yelling to put a smile on her face "mom you better not come up here." I yelled down to my mom.

"shut up im watching tv." my mother yelled back.

"whats shakin bacon?" I patted the bed to tell Abby to sit.

"nothing im just thinking about Tyler and everything.."

"oh still haven't told him?"

"no.. im scared."

"hmmmmmm. just ask him how he feels. like about you and everything."

"I don't know."

"try it?"

I watched Abby nod her head and take out her phone and started typing. she looked at me and handed me her phone.

"read it, and send it for me, please."

I nod and read it.

'Tyler, theres somethings that have been going on in my head lately. and i really don't know what to do about it.... and I have so many questions going on.... and yea... so I think the first place to start is... how do you feel about me?'

I sent it. now I guess I wait for him to reply and break her heart. or to give her false hope.

"Abby. can we talk." I began

"yea. whats up."

"so we have been friends for a while and theres something you don't know"

"whats that."

"well I th-" I was cut off by  Abby's phone ringing.

"one sec its my mom."

I waited as she talked to her mom.

"hey. I got to head out. my mom said someones at the house for me. ill text you. "

"okay bye Ab" I gave her a hug and watched as she walked away.  dang it. I was so close.. now I may never get the chance..

now what could I possibly do?