What next?

I wake up the next morning to my phone vibrating. I look at my alarm clock.

'5:30 am'

"who in the wo-" I looked at my phone

'Tyler <3' I looked at my phone and answered

"hello" I coughed to clear my throat

"good morning babe."

"Tyler your stupid." I laughed

"yay, well my not complete unless im the one that makes you smile first."

"I know. well you managed to do it again. just like well not every day. but yea."

"well you kno-"

"I know you don't need to explain."

"yea."

"can I go back to sleep now?"

"well of course silly. message me when you wake up. I love you. sis."

" love you bub. and I will. see ya." *click*

I laied there in bed.  thinking.  that kills me. and im the one that started it. brother and sister.... only because I didn't want to develop feelings I couldn't get over.. but little dose he know that never worked... he never understood JUST how I felt about him. and I fear he will never understand... or even feel the same way... did he actually love me? or was it just said to be said?

thinking always leads to me doing something stupid. so I don't really understand why I even think anymore. finally I was able to go back to sleep. I started dreaming about well I don't even know. after a while my alarm started going off. 7:00

groaning I get up and get ready. 

'hmmm' I think 'lets wear this' I walk to my closet and get my black Chuck Taylors, my ripped skinny jeans, my black tank that says 'done.' and my red and black flannel.  I tired my flannel around my waist and went into my bathroom. I ran my flat iron over my hair and put it half up half down. I get my phone and head down stairs. 7:20  I grab an apple and walk into my moms room and turn on her light.

"im leaving. wake up" I flicker her light until she responds

"call me when you get to school."

"okay." I shut off her light and close her door. I grab my headphones and my keys. I go and get my friend and drive to school. once I get to my locker David is there.

"good morning D." I said holding my phone up to my ear calling my mom

"morning Ab. um I was to tell you that Mr, M wanted you."

"im up." my mom answered

"alright thanks."

Mr, M was my principal. I walked down to his office and walked in.

"you wanted to see my Mr. M?"

"yes, It seems that Michael here never got the tour of the building and all the things we do here. and he asked for you to be the one to give the tour. "

"alright. lets go Michael."

he stands to his feet and we walk out.

"sorry I didn't text you this morning my brother called me at 5:30 and it slipped my mind."

"its alright. but I didn't know you had a brother."

"well hes not really my brother just a best friend."

"oh well why did he call you at 5:30?"

"well it was 6:30 for him. he is at a navel base up north. and he likes to make sure I start my day off with a smile. but only on the days that he has the chance. because a lot of the time hes on watches and such."

"whats a watch?"

"well, its like a shift kind of. it can be solo or with on additional person. you are assigned to literally watch a building or what ever and protect it for like hours and hours."

"ohh that sounds borning."

laughing "yea he complains about it all the time."

after that I let my mind wonder off. I started thinking about Tyler. I always thought about him. I wondered if he thought about me or if I was just some type of object he used to past the time. every time I hear his voice I fall deeper and deeper for him. I don't get it. I've never met him out side of a screen of a phone or a computer. but I would love to one day. I wonder if he feels the same about me. I don't know what to do anymore. what if I tell him how I feel. would he run? confess on feeling the same way?

"Okay, Michael, this is where the gym is. for PE obviously. uh we have our assemblies here as well."

"oo what kind?"

"well, talent shows or sprit day. awards anything really."

"hmm have you been involved in any of them?"

"well. yeah. im in all of them besides the talent show. but im only in them because im a cheerleader. and we have to be involved in the school and stupid rap like that."

"well that's fun" Michael started laughing "looks like im going to become a cheerleader now."

"what? why?"

"so I can see more of that beautiful face of yours of course."

"haha" I sarcastically smiled.

"im for real." he smiled.

"anyway. you know were art is. other then that and PE all the rest of your classes are well. with me. so just move your locker up to mine there's an empty locker between me and David. "

"alright sweet."

the bell rang and it was time for lunch. David, Michael, and I walked to Taco Bell and sat in a booth. while having a conversation with the two of them my phone started vibrating.

'Tyler <3'

I showed my phone to David.

"what do I do?"

he took my phone and answered

                                                             *Davids POV*

"hello?"

"hey cu- wait this isn't Abby. who is this?"

"hey Tyler its David."

"oh haha hey David. whats up."

"nothing just with Abby and Michael. what about you?"

"same ol same ol haha. well will you tell abby that ill talk to her later. that I have a watch later on tonight."

"will do." I repeated everything to Abby.

"alright thanks Man see ya."

"bye." *click*