Revelations.... The mayniac uncovered

Im, Im Conor Maynard. Okay , Okay just shut up will u! Your probably screaming your head off now but being a celeb isnt easy. Everyone at school stares at ou and you begin to wonder if your really so perfect. But when you get bullied continuously you dont wonder. You KNOW that youre not good enough. Those voices in your head just drive you crazy sometimes. I still sing though, it's my only escape. My management force me not to have a girlfriend so all the girls still adore me amd buy my singles. But I  just can't resist this girl in my class. She knows I'm bullied and doesn't take notice in me at all and I bet that won't change. She doesn't know the real me, the actual person I am. Thats one of the things that drives me insane.

Dianna, thats her name. Thats why I love One Direction because if their song 'Dianna', it kills me more everytime it plays.

I can just imagine her chalky lips touching mine, our faces softly touching. Imagine that. You know what? Tommorow I'm quitting with the management.If only I wasnt on a contract...

Next Day

I cut myself every time I thought of Dianna. I have over 20 cuts on my arm and it stings like hell. But I'll work through it.

Hey guys I wrote quite a long  chapter cus I wont have much time tomoz to do anymore! There will b lots of typos but hopefully I can go back and edit. If u want more plz comment and vote!! Comment any suggestions of what You want to happen next ~~ Ash xx :-P