5

Mimi : So how's there ??

Y/N : Well , it's fine I guess , so far .

JinE : We heard that you have step brothers , are they hot ??

You could hear the girls squealing at the thought of you having hot step brothers .

Y/N : Well , I would say they are kind of handsome --

The girls squealed way louder than before , probably not caring if they'll get a scolding from Uncle .

Y/N : Girls , calm your tits down .

YooA : They are calm alright .

Jiho : By the way , how's your so-called-future daddy ??

Hyojung : It's dad , you pabo . Daddy is only used in --

Seunghee : GIRLS !! We have a minor over here !!

Little did you know that someone was leaning against the door frame , admiring your body as he watched you handle your cousins who were currently arguing while looking out the window .

Uncle : Girls , stop whatever you're doing and help me over here .

Binnie : Oopss , Gotta go Y/N . Bye ~~

All : Bye ~~~!! .

You were about to reply when they already hung up . You chuckled as you shaked your head .

Cousins .

You then turned around , wanting to unpack your suitcase , only to jump at the sight of Eunwoo , who was leaning against the door frame , arms crossed and a smirk plastered on his beautiful yet irritating face .

Eunwoo : Hi there .

You were obviously too tired to entertain him , so you just walked pass him , hoping for him to jerk off . Unfortunately , that didn't work as he pulled you by your arm and dragged you towards your bed . You grunted as he hovered over you with lust in his eyes .

Eunwoo : Let's do something fun , shall we ??

He was slowly leaning closer , trying to tease you . You , of course , weren't going to buy it and decided to knee him in his Woowoo

Serves you right .

~~~ END ~~~

Now's the time I'm starting to get really busy . I'm having CCA from 6pm to 9pm and I have college before that . Wow *claps hands* let's hope that I won't faint right now .