19

~~~ Y/N's POV ~~~

The sun was in the midst of making way for the moon , meaning that me and Sejeong had to leave the school premises now and here we stood at the main gate .

Sejeong walked off to where she lives while I waited for one of my oppas to fetch me home , at least that's what Sanha texted me earlier . 15 minutes ticked by until a motorcycle stopped itself right in front of me .

The motorcyclist then took off his helmet , revealing Eunwoo oppa who had a calm-like expression on his face.Silently , I strolled over to him and grabbed another helmet that he was holding onto and sat down behind him .

I was about to secure my helmet when he just started speeding off without any words given . I quickly wrapped my arms around his torso and hugged him tightly .

With that sonic speed of his driving , we arrived home quicker than expected . I hopped off the motorcycle and dizzily made my way inside . Once I was inside , I collected myself and greeted everyone normally before grabbing my new set of clothes and move off to the bathroom .

I walked into my room and sat on the nightstand to do some touches on my hair . Being the lazy potato I am , I just tied it into a ponytail and head downstairs to see the boys doing their own things .

MJ oppa , JinJin oppa and Sanha were watching 13 Reasons Why that's displaying from the television set in front of their eyes . Minhyuk oppa had his earphones on , head banging into the air . Moonbin oppa was just doing his homework , with a set of spectacles .

Then there's Eunwoo oppa , in his room doing god-knows-what . I just sat down across Moonbin oppa , who seemed to have noticed my presence as he looked up at me and slightly smiled then looked to continue doing his homework .

Eomma and Namjoon-ssi were nowhere to be seen but I do assume that they'll be back for dinner , which will be commenced in about an hour's time .

I'm bored 😴😴 .

~~~ END ~~~

another quick update since the previous chapter was shorter than I expected .