Chapter 1

New friends

           As the years went by I always would think about Zeref, and what the royal guards sailed about him. But I never believed them. I knew in my heart that he was a good person, but I had to keep those thoughts in my mind, because most people see him as an evil wizard. But I won't ever get to confirm or deny what I believe, because he's always hunted, so I doubt that I will ever see him again.
          But living in the village was nice. Occasionally I would sing for the village. And the people that came to listen to my songs started to increase. I was worried because I knew that the Rune Hunters were probably still after me. But it felt good to let people relax and listen to my songs.

            I had eventually lost track of how long I had lived in that little village. All I knew is that I saw many new village elders. And everyone wondered how I had stayed young as they all withered and died. I was sad when they all died, but that just meant that I could meet someone new.
            And one day a group of five travelers entered the town. The current village elder asked me to greet them, seeing as I was a sort of mascot for the village.
            I put on my 'stage face' and walked out to greet the travelers. When I greeted the travelers I looked them over. There were two females and three males. The two females were shorter then me and younger then 18. The three males were taller then me and looked older then 18. One of the females had long blond hair with a piece of hair sticking off the top of her head and a long pink frilly dress. The other female had brown hair in two pigtails and an short orange dress on with black pants underneath.
         One of the males had jeans and a black shirt on with a red vest over it, he also had blond hair. Another one of the males had slicked back dirty blond hair and what looked like armor on. The last male had black hair that was all over the place and a green shirt and scarf. The shirt had no sleeves showing off his muscles, along with black pants.
         To be honest I thought that this was an interesting group of people. But I greeted them like I would any other tourists. The man with blond hair was the first to speak.
"Hello. Is there any chance that we can restock our supplies?"
"I don't know. You'll have to ask the village elder. I can bring you to him."
"That would be great."
          So I started walking the group to the village elders house. And on the way there I was able to ask them their names. The blond haired boy was Yuri. The black haired man was Warren. The blond haired girl was Mavis. The brown haired girl was Zera. And the dirty blond haired man was Precht.
            They were going to Magnolia to get a certain relic back from a guild called Blue Skull. I listened with interest because I rarely stepped out of the village. The three men told me about adventures that they had gone on as treasure hunters. I was so excited that I had almost forgotten that I was taking them to the village elder that I was only reminded when Yuri asked about restocking their supplies.
           I brought them into the village elders building. And I explained to the village elder about what they needed. He agreed and when he left to get the supplies I followed him and asked him,
"Village elder, please let me go with them!"
"What, absolutely not! We can not have our only singer leave."
"Please village elder I haven't left the village in over 600 years!"
            I eventually told the first village elder about my immortality curse. Only the village elder has known about my 'curse'. And I want to go see the world.
             After enough arguing the village elder agreed to let me go. When we came back to the group the village elder told the group that I wanted to join them. They were reluctant at first but once they heard that I used a form of lost magic, spellslinging, they let me join. Luckily I had learned a few songs that let me use offensive magic. So don't have just support magic.
           Before I left I had one last concert and said my farewells and left that village. I had spent 600 years in that village. I was happy that I left, but at the same time I was nervous, I was leaving something that I had know for a really long time. But that outweighed the excitement that I held for a new adventure.