Chapter Seven

When I woke up I got Keith and I ready for school so my mom could go ahead and take us. When I got to school everybody was just running up to me "Where you been, still having that party, you and Keith cute," and all I could do was hold my head down an shake it.

~Bell Rings~

Keith and I walked into class and our focus immediatly went to looking for Skylar. We saw her in class and she had to wear makep to cover bruises, but she still was pretty.

"You good Sky," I said.

"Yea, thanks and I gotta tell you something," she said.

"Can it wait. I have to tell you about last night. Keith and I got it onnn," I whisperd.

"Yea it can wait, and how did it feeel," she said.

"It was awesomee. He's gone be my forever no matter what we go thru," I said.

~Door slams.~

Here came in Ashley and Shartay. The thot thots.

"Hey Keith," they smilled.

"Wanna 'nother round," I said.

Keith started holding me back then he kissed me.

"Ohhh so its yall now," Ashley said.

"Damn right," I said as I sat down.

Ashley and Shartay started whispering in each others ear, and when I looked towards Skylar she lift her head down.

~~~

"Mom," I said as I walked in the house.

"Yes Vaeh," she said.

"Can Keith stay the night again," I said sweetly.

"Yea but if I wake up and that door closed again, Im firing off in some asses."

"Yea ok," I said as I rolled my eyes and walked away.

"Mammaaa," I yelled a few minutes later.

"Whatt guh," she said back.

"Watchu gettin me for my birthday," I said trying to make my cute face.

"I'll give you some money, and thats it," she said with a attitude.

"Mama whats wrong," I said.

My Mama ain't never really this mad or with a attitude unless she missing my daddy. My ma and daddy were married then he got murderd when I was 10.

"Just missing your daddy thats all," she said as her face drawed up with tears dropping.

I hugged my mom and cried with her. There's no one I miss more than my daddy. He always lit up a room when he walked in. He handled his buisness and never played bout his buisness either. My daddy was the best. The neighboor hood man. ... But someone gotta come through Paulina St. with a gun and shoot him.

"I m-miss him to," I said as I was sniffling barely able to get out my words.

I have never cried so much.

"Come on Ma lets cheer up and stay strong for daddy," I said as I wiped away my tears.

"Love you baby," she said as she kissed my forehead.

"Love you too Mama," I said.

After that moment I sat on my bed waiting for Keith to come in. As I was waiting I started to feel a little light head, and fell. I woke 2 minutes later but I had a little dream or something. It was me at like 18, a little girl, and Keith and he was 20. Maybe it's my future.