Show night 2/2

(Regular part size)

Mark walks back on stage.
"How'd we like that?" We all clap.
"Well next is something, a little more all at once," he walks off with more applause. The lights come on with all the girls on stage, the music starts up and they all dance.
"Love Kesha," Mettaton mutters under his breath as he watches all of them, but I've only got my eyes on one of them. She moves and smiles and sings, like she could go forever. It could easily be considered erotic, but for me it's simply, beautiful. A couple more songs go and they just don't stop, how much stamina could these girls have?
A few solos go on before they eventually all retreat off stage. Mark walks on.
"I love my job," he watches the last one leave. I chuckle. "Uh, we have an intermission for twenty minutes before we have our final act, it'll be good."
The crowd murmurs and whispers as people file out do so whatever.
"Whatcha think?" I turn to mettaton.
"I had no idea she could dance!" He throws his hands in the air.
"How could I not know?!" I laugh and stand up.
"Come on," I motion to the door in the corner. We approach and knock. The door opens and Tesla hops out, face flushed and out of breath.
"Hi, don't touch me I'm sweaty. So uh, whatcha think so far?" She asks, leaning against the door frame.
"Darling I had no idea you could dance!"
"Yeah I don't really anymore, honestly don't know why I gave it up," she grabs a water bottle and takes a long sip, her face slowly fading from red.
"Darling you should dance with me!"
"What?"
"On my next tour!"
"Maybe, probably not though, dancing is fun but someone has to wait tables and do dishes," she laughs making me smile.
"Tesla phone," one of the girls says handing it to her. "About the fire," Tesla is instantly serious.
"Hello?" She asks sweetly. "Yes, yes it was terrifying!" My eyes widen, she was with me, what is she doing? "My whole life burned, my home everything!"
"You go girl," mettaton elbows her teasingly. Tesla gives him a hush before returning to the call.
"Really? Thank you, now I might actually be able to rebuild my life. Thank you so much," she sniffs and ends the call.
"And that," she leans back against the doorframe. "Is how you get 12 hundred for a shitty apartment."
"Full of surprises," I say smiling at her.
"Tesla! Come on!"
"Got to go," she winks at me, before disappearing back behind the door. I take my seat and mettaton sits next to me.
"So you and Tesla are a thing now? Tell me you are!" I flinch at his sudden outburst. Unable to think of the right words to say I simply nod. He gasps childishly.
"I knew it!" He squeals as I punch his arm playfully with a chuckle. We create idle chit chat until other people start to fumble back into their seats. Mark returns to the stage, with a small round of applause.
"Alright ladies and gentlemen-" all the lights go out.
"Is this part of the show?" I say aloud.
"I can tell by the mc reaction, this isn't an act," mettaton looks at me. We rise and move to the stage when a spot in the audience bursts full of white smoke. Coughing and yelling fill the room. One by one more bursts of smoke appear, the room is engulfed with a white cloud. I start to cough, it's getting harder and harder to breath. The yelling gets quieter as people start to drop to the floor. I bang on the back stage door.
"Hey!" I yell.
"Grillby?!?" Tesla's voice calls through followed by more coughing from me, mettaton and voices behind the door. "Grillby you have to get out of here! You and mettaton need to go!"
"Not without you!" I pull and push the door but it won't budge.
"The doors been locked! It's heavy to keep people out *cough* you won't be able to get in *cough* just get out while you can!" I start to cough with mettaton.
(I know he a robot but this is how it has to be so deal)
The smoke is pulling me to pass out,  I try to fight but my muscles start to give out. I bash against the door until mettaton drops, I fall to the ground. My body gives out, I can't fight anymore no matter how much I want too. My eyes close.