The funeral

When I was 6 I used to dream of being wish and successful. To be able to live in a big house and have everything I ever wanted. But know I'm 18 and in my final semester in the 12th grade and I know longer dream of being rich because I am rich now and it all happened when my grandmother died. When my grandmother died I wasn't sad. I never really seen my grandmother before she died. I heard she was a rich and mean old lady. After her funeral my family and I went to my grandmother law firm to discuss her Will with her lawyer. When I heard this I was excited what if the old hag left me something I didn't truly cared that she died I just wanted know if I was going to get something. While the lawyer is reading I heard him say something that I didn't believe at first what I was hearing. "Everything has been left to the first12 born grandson, Jacob Spruce" the lawyer says. "Me" I say out loud. "Is your name Jacob Spruce". "Yes". "May I see a form of identification" I quickly look for my drivers license. When I show it to the lawyer my hands are shaking and stumbling, I'm so nervous to know what I received. "Well Mr. Spruce this suit case of 112 million dollars is for you." the lawyer says. My had is racing with thoughts, this doesn't seem real. I notice everybody is waiting for my response and too take the case of money. "Um I sorry I'm just a little shocked um why was this all left for just me". "She thought you would be curious so she left you this letter"  The letter has my family crest on and is enclosed with a stamp and looks like it was written with a feather. I begin to read. "Dear Jacob if you are reading this letter it means I am now died and you haven't came to see me once. You should be ashamed of yourself. You might wonder why I left you all my savings, well read closely and pay attention. You have never once seen me and I needed my family before I died and you wasn't there, none of the spruce's were. So this so called gift is a punishment or it could not just don't make the same mistakes I did. See you in HELL grandson. From your grandmother." Words can't explain how confused I am. Is this really a punishment since I never seen my grandmother.  I don't think this is that bad it's probably just nothing.