Buy Me Happiness

It so exciting this like the first I get to go shopping at all the rich kid stores.  I'm buying almost everything from nice clothes to computers.  This money just may be my tickets to popularity wich I've been dreaming of being since the first grade. I have even replaced my curly top with one of those cool cuts the poplar boys have. The only thing cramming my style is my mom being here with me to make sure I don't spend to much. "Do you really think you have to replace your glasses with contacts". " Yes mom I do if I have money i'm gonna use it to buy whatever I need to be cool". My just rolls her eye's as is if it's not important but it is.  When I get home with bags full of clothes and new cell phones and other electronics I see my dad running out of the house with a lease in his hand. " Guess what honey I was able to buy that beach house we always wanted". My  mom runs into his arm and gives him likes a million kisses she askes how she was able to pay for it and that's when I hear him say thank Jacob. " You bought that house with my money and you just plan to pay the bills with my money too im guessing.  " Jacob you should be happy we get to live in are dream house.' I guess I am happy but how are they just gonna take my money. I'm not finish with this.