New Beginnings

The moment my dad , no wait I mean the moment I bought the new house we quickly moved in. It's my first day back in school since I became rich. I hope THEY like my new style.

I feel like a celebrity walking down these halls with my new clothes and my new hair style. I hear people whispering the background is that Jacob. "Yup it's me". I enter my class and some of the boys that use to bother me approach me. " Dang boy, you rob a aerò store cause you look sharp. "Thanks man" I try to say it the coolest way I can. " You thank you could hook me up with who does your hair I know you go to one of those rich people places know". Wow word must've gotten around fast. When I go to lunch I head towards the table were I see my friends at but then Justin approaches me, the same boy from earlier who complemented me. "Hey Jake come sit over here with me and my friends". I'm excited I never sat with them before. " So Jacob did you swap brains with someone else cause your way different know. Your not all wierd like you were before." "Thanks man". So Jacob how you get so rich. I tell them the story and then once I tell them the story I decided to get them sodas from the machine.  "Thanks dude, now you know how to make friends.  I feel so good and confident I have new friends who exactly aren't that bad once you get to meet them.