Change

It's been a month and I'm know one of the most popular kids in here. I now bust on people with out being afraid.  Everybody thinks I'm awesome except for my wierdo friend's. There acting like major Dicks.

Hey jakey I wish we would talk more. "Imani we talk all the time". " But you never call me anymore your always out with your friends smoking or partying. " I don't even smoke that much I need to do something fun since your so fuckin boring. " See that another thing your changing now like you always curse now and you smoke."  "Bitch please stop being such a dick". She then smacks me and runs off crying.  I honestly don't care about here any more she just jealous like everyone else, man she drives me to drink.  I'm only 18 but I just begun drinking regulary, I swear I'm addicted. Me and Her have been fighting for so long now I swear  I'm about to dump her sorry ass. While at lunch I run into my other friends. " Hey jake you think you can sit with us today".

No not today. " You do realize we haven't talked in a month". " And". "Well you see us everyday and you act like we don't exist.  " What would I make you happy if I brought you a soda too you jealous bitch". I walk away and everyones is laughing. I can't have friend's who are jealous.  When I get home I get into a heated argument with my parents. "Jacob your always coming home pass your curfew, and you smoke now, you went from straight A's to straight F's and your hurting your friends." You know nothing man just shut up now what fuck you and go to hell". Your so  conceited get out of my house right now that money has changed you in the worst ways". " Okay bye and im taking my money too and my house,  now what keep this house I'm moving out.