The Day After

I could tell by the elephant in the room that everybody's thinking the same thing. Then my dad finally breaks the silence. "So Jacob I know that your excited about all this money and you might not now what to do with it well anyway you know we as a family could use that the money to help pay some of are bills and buy some more things the we need." Wait is he really telling me what to do with me like who does he think he is."Well dad this is my money so shouldn't I be able to decide what I do with it" I say. Then my mother joins the conversation. "Well do you love us" "yes but" "Don't you care about your moms need" "Well yes but thats " and who house is this". I just walk away because there is no point in arguing anymore with her. Oh yah I haven't told Imani yet about what happend. So then I call her to tell her. "Hey Imani I have had the crazyist couples of days." "Really what has happend, didn't you go to your grandmas fruneral. " So my grandma left me 112 millions to do what ever I want with and im so excited and confused." " Um, wow that's crazy. What are you gonna do with the money." she says. I don't even know all I know is that im extremely rich and my parents have tooken complete control of it, well i gotta go bye." My parents are only allowing me to recieve a 500 allowance a week wich sucks since I should be able to use it all the time. So techanically I won't be able to use any money till friday wich sucks. I would tell my parents off but im not one of those kids who disobey. I'll have always been the kid who get straight A's and studnet of of the month every month.