0:00

Kim Taehyung:

 The Naeyong Highschool kingka, furthermore know as V (for victory). His junior year and one of the most athletic students by far. His grades are average while his extra-curricular levels are sky rocket, not to mention his reputation is well known. He is considered the perfect type that every person fawns for (no matter the gender). He doesn't have the bad boy rep, but he is also the school's heartthrob. His group of friends are also in the achievement levels.

Jeon Jungkook:

He's Naeyong's most known geek, or nerd, whatever you prefer. Great accomplishment in academic wise, not so much in the sports category. His great amount of knowledge is what leads him to having barely any friends other then his friend from diapers. He's the jocks and bad boys go to homework doer. He tries his best in keeping himself from society, thus leading him to be in the back of everything. You could say he's a loner be he enjoys company sometimes, depends on whose company.

Park Jimin:

Jungkook's best friend since the beginning. Also Naeyong's neutral, he's a normal, not so popular, not so loner. He's part of Taehyung's squad but he also tries to hangout with Jungkook. He's the kindhearted one, everyone falls for his generosity and his great looks. Everyone loves him, even teachers.

Jung Hoseok:

Naeyong's great ball of sunshine, everyone smiles when he's around. He also happens to be the boyfriend of [insert ulzzang boy cause Im Jae-TiReDTTT], the one with the great vocals. Not only does he bring a smile to your face, he can awestruck you with he amazing dance skillz.

Kim Namjoon:

He's got the brains, also the highest IQ score. He's top in everything, which is most expected from the class president. He wins every speed debate and every rap battle, not to mention he writes music for school performances. As you can guess, he's very much involved in the school.

Min Yoongi:

He's coordinated as Naeyong's best basketball player, no matter his short demeanor. All around school, he is known as the cold-hearted when the truth is, he's a troubled feelings shower and values his sleep to the fullest extent because he's up all night writing songs for himself and the school.

Kim Seokjin:

The most kind-hearted and sassy person in Taehyung's squad, not mention he's Naeyong culinary arts student, meaning he's the greatest in the kitchen. Like Jimin, he's also a neutral, so he gets along with populars and regulars. His great cooking skillz and care for his dongsaengs leads him to be the mother in the squad.

Now let's see how a popular is dared to collide with the school's anti-social geek. Doesn't seem like a great match, right? Hey, they do say opposites attract.