11:30

Jungkook POV

Opening the car door, I smelled the fresh air before leaving the vehicle. I noticed something. This isn't my house. "Taehyungie, why'd you drive to your house?" Pure confusion was written across my face. "Jungkookie, your mom left for America while you were still in a coma. She asked me to take care of you in the mean time."

The elevator emerges the third floor and I can't even think. I don't know how to respond to this new atmosphere that wasn't my cozy little cottage home with the one bathroom and the make-shift rooms. I miss the blind separator that stood in between my room and eomma's room. I miss the smell of her cooking whenever I try to air out the room.

Taehyung's warm hold was enough to pull me out of my trance. "You okay?" I returned my gaze to his worrisome face. "O-Oh...a yeah! I'm fine! Let's go!" We walked down the modernized  hall before stopping in front a grey door that was tall enough for me to wear stilts and still not be able to bump my head on the door frame. Taehyung presses some unknown digit combination before the door opened like Sesame Street. I noticed a faint singing going on in the almost empty apartment.

Finally deciding to go in, I was greeted by two little toddlers and one older looking Taehyung. "Oh! You must be Jungkook! Taehyung mentions your name constantly! I can't even remember a time where any of his sentences didn't include your name!" The heat had risen to the apple of my cheeks. I'd never thought I could get any redder. "Hyung! I specifically texted you to not embarrass me!" I giggle at his embarrassment even though I was still very much flushed. I felt a tug on my pant leg. Turing my attention to the time hands that seem to have occupy my uninjured leg, I see a boxy smiling little boy. "H-Hyung also farts! A lot! He goes *makes incoherent fart noises* all the time!" I gush at his attempt to embarrass Tae even more. How cute.

I flopped back first on to the soft two-piece memory foam couch, almost drowning in the cushions. I almost fell into a deep slumber before I felt muscular arms wrap around my petite waist. Not even sparing a second thought, I put my hands over his huge ones and help them tightly over my waist. Just as I was yet again close to meeting my awfully close friend, sleep, tiny hops on the couch cushions caused my eyes to widen with sudden.

"Oppas are cuddling! Taeji wants to cuddle too!" She falls on to the couch and buries herself in my newly changed sweater, giggling to her heart's content. "Ji-ah oppas are trying to sle-" I interrupt him mid sentence. "No it's okay Taeji, oppas we're just taking a break! Yeah...yeah just taking a...a break." I close my eyes without a care in the world, I let sleep consume me as I welcomed it with opened arms.

With weary sleepy eyes, I look around to see myself swaddled in a big fluffy duvet. Gazing around my surroundings, I see everyone was sitting at the island/dinner table. Finally deciding to get out of my comfortable position, I stand up, pulling the duvet around me. I walk to the occupied table and stood behind Tae, my chin resting on his shoulders. "Hi bun! You sleep well?" I didn't have much conscious to talk, I just nod my head before giving him a sloppy kiss on his cheek.

Somewhere during the meal, I joined in and manage to grab a small bowl of bokkeum and rice, which I scarfed down in a matter of minutes. I was cleaning the dishes as a thanks, while mid clean of the stack of empty side dishes, arms were stubbornly wrapped around my waist yet again. Not even pausing from my cleaning, I just stood there and leaned back while scrubbing the food stains off the eating plates. I felt him leave butterfly kisses all around my neck and shoulders, I giggled at the loud lip sounds. "Yah! Hyung! You're distracting me!" Trying to keep a stern face, I failed, letting laughs escape my throat. This tease.

After finishing soap and scrub duty, Taehyung, who kept me in his hold, lifted my up in a bride carry before running over to the first door on the right, quickly kicking it open to reveal Taeji and Taejoon playing with some old worn down building blocks before Turing wide eyed at us. "Ji and Joon, it's time for the initiation!" I look at him quizzically. "The AN-ISH-EE-AY-SHIN?!" The toddlers yell in unison, separating their syllables in gibberish combos.

Before I knew it, I was laying on the bed, back first with two toddlers sittings on my chest and a snarky Tae standing over their shoulders. "What ish my faborite color *stretches out the 'r' sound*!" I held in my laughter for the sake of this interrogation. "Blurple." Knowing toddlers, they'd probably make some cross color and judging by what Taejoon was wearing, purple kiddie track pants and a blue baggy shirt, what else was there left to guess. "Whoaaaa! Ma-jic man! Okay we awe done!"

The twins got off my stomach and I was met with a big hand reaching out towards me. "Was kinda hoping you would've gotten that wrong, you would have been under a blow torch if you got that wrong!" His voice rose to a teasing cackle as he finished his sentence. "Thanks for no help at all. You'd probably let me burn under that torch wouldn't ya?" I throw him a playful glare at the end of my sentence. "Not at all bun! I'd throw a bucket of water at you!"

Idk what that last paragraph was about but whatever! Long time no see! I wanna finish this book before new years, so that's my goal! This book is ending soon and I know just how to end it! The next few chapters will be fluff and stuff, so watch out for that!

*Photo deleted*

Stay tuned for some updates cause they're coming!