Some Welcome Turns to New Begginings

WELCOME LUCILLE!!!!!:

Lucille's/Lucy's POV

I walk in the guild with Emeralda. When I come in everyone stares at me probably because we are wearing cloaks with a hood covering our faces. (And the fact that we poofed out of nowhere because the spell messed up) I get annoyed at the people whispering about me. 'I can hear all of you guys!' I yell in my mind.

"Shut the fuck up!" I bark. Everyone stares in shock at me. Then I see a white haired mage cuddling with a pink haired mage.

"You better regret everything you did whitey!" I yell at Lissana then slap her. I can sense great dark magic from he. Then the pink haired mage stood up protectively in front of her.

"Natsu-kun! That bitch slapped me!" Lissana pointed a finger at me.

"Not anything you can do. Slut!" The whole guild gasped. Then the pink haired mage stood between us.

"What are you saying to my girlfriend! She did nothing!" 'Girlfriend' echoed in my mind. I stood there my eyes looking hurt and then a voice rang through my mind. 'You okay?' Emeralda asked. 'Yeah, hurt a bit but fine. Can I use sleep spell if he atacks me. It only raises 0.1% of my magic.' 'Fine.' 'Thanks. Nee-chan' I added. 'Nee-san.' She ended and then Natsu and Lissana stood side-by side now and then,

"Animal-takeover: Cheeta!" Lissana called.

"Fire Dragon Fist!" Natsu called. They attacked together, annnnnnnddddddd, Now.

"Sleep!" I chanted. They both fell to the floor sleeping. The whole guild gasped.

"I didn't come here for a fight!" I growled.

"Nee-san!" Emeralda whispered.

"At least you didn't raise you're magic level to 5%." Nee-chan said so the whole guild could here. The whole guild gawked.

"What's wrong?" I asked like I didn't know what was happening. This happend all the time.

"How much magic did you use." I think Wakaba asked. I smirked evily scaring the whole guild.

"About two tenths (0.2%). Why?" I smirked even more. The whole guild fainted at the same time except for Gajeel and Wendy. They stared at me intensely. Oh, how silly of me! I forgot.

"Wind Dragons Secret Healing Art: Wind bed!" I chanted. Wendy fainted. While Natsu and Lissana were on an 'Air' Bed (no pun needed unless you want it to be) and floated to the infirmary. Gajeel looked at me. I used telepathy, 'Whatcha thinking. Gajeel?' He looked stunned. 'How can I hear you're voice?' 'Telepathy' 'Like Warren?' 'Exactly' 'What magic do you use?' He asked sternly. 'Manners manners.' I say.

"Sleep!" I chant. He falls to the ground. Emeralda and I head to the masters room (more like jumped), and before I enter I say softly,

"I am Lucille Heartmore. Sister of my long lost sister, Lucy Heartfilia" I enter the room.

"Who are you?" Master/Makarov asks.

"Don't you remember?" I say. Emeralda and I take off our hoods. One eye having a crown with a heart in it and the other, normal.

"L-lucy. E-emeralda?" Master stutters.

"Yes master." We say in unison. I then speak.

"I am Lucille Heartmore. I am an Elemental Dragon Slayer, Princess, no Queen, of the Dragons. I speak for both of us but can we re-enter the guild and uncover our identity until the time comes?"

"Yes. Where?" He asks Emeralda

"On my stomac in black." She states. Master looks at me.

"Same here but in purple." I say. They both give me weird looks. Master had a bloody nose.

"Y-you didn't need to take off you're clothes." He frowned. 'Damn you Freeze!' I yell in my mind.

"Sorry, but I was supposed to strip during my sessions with Freeze the Ice Dragon brother of Ul. Heh. It then became a habit." I blush.

"Just put it on. Arigatou master!" He puts it on. When we leave, I chant,

"Awaken those who were under my spell!" Everyone wakes up and then I yell.

"I am Lucille Heartmore a new Fairy Tail wizard." Everyone steps back. I look through the crowd. 'Guess the rest of Team Natsu left for a mission'.

"I am Emeralda Heartmore." She shyly smiles at the guild members. Since dragons don't interact with humans, they are shy at first. Then everyone gasps. Some have bloody noses.

"What are you gasping-" I cut short. I looked down to see myself in only underwear.

"WHERE. ARE. MY FUCKING. CLOTHES!?" I shriek. Everyone laughs,

"Gray #2!" Macao joked. I scowled at him and he backed away. I smirked. Then Natsu came in the room, he saw me and shut his eyes.

"Fight me!" He yelled with pure determination of winning.

"No way!" I shouted back.

"Why not?! I want to kill you because you hurt my girlfriend!" I stood there with no emotion showing or not willing to speak. He smirked. Wow, him. Smirking. Laughable!

"Fine! Take you're best shot out in the forest far away because there will be tons of damage. But please everyone? How 'bout we have a party to welcome ourselves with beer!" I yelled and a happy smile. I was replied with silence, and then,

"YEAH!!!!!!!" The whole guild yelled.

3 hours later...

Natsu's POV

'For some reason Lucille reasembles Lucy.' My face struck with sorrow. Lissana is my girlfriend so I could forget my sadness. I started to cry until an arm clinged my neck.

"Hey *hic* let's be friends *hic*! Let's forget *hic* the *hic* fight *hic*!" Lucille's voice was as smooth as honey, wait. Oh, well. She was right. She was cool, fearless, fear-some, and nice. When you get to know her.

"Great!" I gave my signature grin.

"Natsu Dragneel!" I greeted.

"Luc-ille Heartmore!" She responded. We probably could become best friends! 'Hey Natsu!' I fell asleep and I went through a dream.

DREAM...

"Natsu!" I heard a voice I could never forget. I turned around.

"L-lucy?" I asked. She nodded. I fell to my knees and cried tears running down my cheek to my chin to the ground. She put my head on her lap and stroked my hair. Like she did when I got motion sickness.

"I'm okay Natsu." She calmly said and then sniffled.

"This is probably the only times I get to see you. In you're sleep. Maybe I'm right next to you. Watch out. Lucille Heartmore is not who she says she is." She announces in a phopehtical voice. I hug her and she hugs back.

"I love you Natsu." She breathes. I stay quiet and then mumble.

"I love you too, Luce." I then start to fade.

"Huh?" I exclaim. She frowns then smiles,

"Bye Natsu! See you tommorow!" I cry and wave goodbye. I will miss her, but it rang through my head. 'Lucille is not what she says she is.' I wonder.

Until the next time my fellow readers. I hope you enjoyed this chap! (>0<) It took time for this book but I will continue! Bye Minna/Reader-san!

~ⓝⓐⓛⓤ④ⓔⓥⓔⓡ⑥⑥

ⓝⓐⓣⓢⓤⓜⓘ-ⓒⓗⓐⓝ ⓓⓡⓐⓖⓝⓔⓔⓛ

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")