Suspicions can't be suspensions

Lucille's POV

It started this early morning. My digital clock said, "6:24". Early, but something brung me up to suspicions when I went back to sleep.

2 hours later...

I moan from getting up. The clock said it had passed 2 hours now. I decided to go to the guild. Then I stopped myself from getting up, I smelt blood, and felt darkness. I shuddered at the feeling, then Emeralda's voice called my name,'Lucy?' 'Yeah? What is it? You sound frantic.' 'I know you didn't do it but the others won't listen to me!' 'What are you talking about?' 'Come to the guild to find out. Hurry!' 'Thanks nee-chan.' 'Hurry up nee-san! They are starting to rampage!' 'Hai! Bye!' 'Bye!' I got up and Requipped to one of my outfits.

"Requip!: Blue Ocean!" I glowed and then went into an outfit; My hair had a blue streak instead of pink, my shirt was ocean blue and sparkly but just exposing my stomach, I wore a matching skirt, my hair was in a pony tail but it was in the same material as my outfit. Then it was finished by a black wavy cloak. I then sprinted to the guild. I busted in and smelt blood instantly. I followed the trail to the middle of the guild and then Lissana pointed at me,

"She stabbed me in the stomach, ouch! And it was revenge on the guild of Lucy's loss! She said it was my fault that she ran out and died! Ouch!" She screamed in agony. The guildmates were already angray and pissed at me for the second time of the explanation. Erza, Gray, Levy, Natsu, and Master Makarov were ecspecially pissed. Natsu was kissing Lissana passionatly which disgusted me.

"Anything to say in your defense?" Master Makarov asked me. All heads towards me, I was again being fed of hatred, sorrow, ecspecially anger, and the most, dissapiontment and disgust. I chuckled darkly, the guild backed away. My once sparkly and blue clothes wee turning to jet black. I was growing fangs on my teeth, the size as Natsu's. My hair was now jet black. I had a deadly dangerous aura. Master was terrified. Erza attacked,

"Requip: Heavens wheel! Trinity sword!" The sword was heading toward me, I then chanted,

"Nightmare!" Erza was then devoured with dark globs and her face paled.

"N-no. NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" She screamed. She cried and cried. I smirked, my dragon was coming on. I stood in front of Lissana who was so scared, she sobbed and I put my index finger on her chin and used it so I could see her terrified eyes.

"Yes, all you said was true. Except for the stabbing part." I whispered. I then used my thumb and index finger to grasp her chin so I could put my mouth next to her ear. (Imagine the episode where Siegrain did to Erza at the council. I think Siegrain.)

"You lied to the guild but hurt yourself in the process," I chuckled darkly.

"Pathetic." Lissana fainted from the terror. Then the guild doors slammed open, the Rune Knights.

"Hello!" I greeted darkly. They put runes around me. I ate the runes, magic from the Rune Dragon. Emeralda looked at me scared, the Rune Knights and her approached me. But Emeralda reached me first and we teleported somewhere. Leaving the Rune Knights and Fairy Tail dumbfounded.

Dragon Realm...

Once I saw my home I calmed down. My outfit the same way it was before the rampage. The Emeralda raged.

"WHAT. THE. HELL. WERE. YOU. THINKING?! I SCARED TO DEATH OF WHAT WOULD HAPPEN! PLEASE GET YOUR ANGER TOGETHER!" I lowered my head in shame.

"Gomen. I wasn't thinking. But with all the feelings of hated, anger, and disgust made me remember about my time I last spent there. I couldn't control myself. Gomen." I fell to my knees and cried. Emeralda comforted me. Then, sent us back to the guild.

At the Guild...

"Gomen Minna!" I sheepishly laugh and scratched the back of my head. Then I remembered something. I started to slowly look at Erza, all eyes following mine. I gasped. Erza looked terrible. I stepped toward her but Freed, Evergreen, and Bixslow stopped me. I tested my new techinic,called,'Self-teleporting'. I have to think about where I am now and where I want to go next. Pretty simple? Wrong. I teleported to Erza and put my hands on her stomach. The three (don't know how to spell the tribes name) ran toward me with worried looks. I chanted,

"Her, from this spell, Release!" Erza snapped back to reality and was panting.

"Here. Water Dragon's Droplets. You must be thirsty." Droplets were floating in the air. She opened her mouth and let them flow into her mouth.

"These have medicine to make you feel better." She smiled and once they were in her mouth her pale face was now to its normal color. I turned around and raised my hands above my head to make a 'V' shape \o/ and said.

"Time Ark: Restore this guild to it's normal glory!" The guild fixed itself up and looked like it was but with everything cleaned. I turned to the Master and went to my knees and bowed upon him.

"I will take any punishment I deserve. Please anything." My eyes were watering. The master stayed silent and then spoke.

"You will take no punishment or banmanship or suspension. I understand why, I felt the hatred, anger, and disgust also. It is so much to take since you are Lucy's sister. You thought that it would change if you were here. Then call her to come back when the time is right. Yet, nothing changed during the past years of her dissapearence." He paused and looked around to look at all the mages in a crowd frowning.

Master Makarov's POV

I paused and looked around to look at my children frowning except for one. Lissana. She has been on my suspicions for a while. She was so happy. I didn't understand why.

" I can give no punishment from ones mistake. Like Natsu, destroying most buildings, cities, and towns." The guild laughed.

"From ones suspicions, can't be any suspension." I ended.

Sorry Minna for the slow update once again. Arigatou for the many reads! Hope you enjoy my future chapters. And please, comment on ideas for my next chapters. Arigatou! Bye!

-ⓝⓐⓛⓤ④ⓔⓥⓔⓡ⑥⑥

ⓝⓐⓣⓢⓤⓜⓘ ⓢⓐⓚⓤⓡⓐ ⓓⓡⓐⓖⓝⓔⓔⓛ

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")