Chapter 12

Vic's POV

He's not here.

He's not here.

He's not FUCkING HERE

He's dead

I missed all of first period waiting at my locker. He was dead. That was my only thought.

Jaime and Tony sensed I wasn't alright. Mike knew it. I was shaky, I skipped a class, my breathing was heavy. I was going to cry any minute here.

Mike sat in front of me, the other two on each side of me. Then of course there's the empty seat behind me. The empty seat that shouldn't be empty.

Texting his phone was no use, it's at the cabin. But I still texted it. I fucking spammed it.

"Vic. C'mon." Mike grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the lesson. We'll get a lecture for that later.

"What happened?"

We were now at the bleachers Kellin and his friends normally chill.

"Kellin. He's not fucking here." I breathed before digging my head into his chest.

"Wasn't he with you last night? Hasn't he been with you this whole time?" He hassled when so pulled away.

"No but yes. They went to take care of the other gang last night and he promised.... he fucking promised he'd be at my locker this morning!" I started pacing around. "He's dead. He's so fucking dead. If his not dead I'm going to kill him for scaring me. He's dead either way." I sat down in the grass before getting right back up. "Ugh!!"

"Vic calm down. It'll be okay." Vic grabbed both my arms.
I can't breath.

What the fuck?

"Vic are you okay?"

I'm hyperventilating.

"Breath. Slowly. Ummm... Take deep breaths. Im gunna go get a teacher!" He started running off.

I laid down on the ground and tried to control my breathing. I couldn't. I just couldn't.

In

Out

Out

No!

In

Out....

Okay good...

In

Out

.....

In

Out

....
Five minutes later a teacher and the other two plus Mike hand come running. It was the gym teacher.

I was kinda okay. I mean.

"Vic are you okay?" The gym teacher, Mr.Amond asked and kneeled to me. I didn't answer. I'm afraid I'll lose control again.

"You did good by laying down. Keep your hand down if you're still having trouble still." He put two fingers to the side of my neck. I kept my hand down.

"Okay. Do it with me.."

"In."

......

"Out."

.....

"In."

"You!!" Mike got up and ran to the side. I eyes followed him, or tried too. Mr.Amond snapped. "Concentrate Vic."

Quickly two people came running.