Gangsta Introduction

Terrell "Kilo" |

Terrell "Kilo" |

"The fuck my money at Blasé?" I asked. The thing about me, I don't play when it comes to my fucking money.

"Come on my nigga, you dont gotta do me like this yo" Blasé rambled.

This nigga think im pussy I thought as I stood infront of him. "Do you want me to hurt you nigga" I said as I grabbed his shirt, balling it up in my hand.

"I-I-I I promise you man, i'ma have it-" Blasé rambled.

"I-I-I bitch ass nigga you not Lenny Williams," I said cutting him off. Soon as I said that I heard Tory laugh fill the room.

He must've felt me staring holes in him because he cleared his throat and stopped. I turned back to Blasé sticking him in his face. I shook my head feeling the warm liquid leak from his nose.

"Aight bitch imma ask you one more fuckin' time. Where is my fuckin' money nigga?" I questioned looking him dead in his eyes— well the one that was still open.

"Kilo dawg I swear imma get your money. You know how niggas on the block work. I just got my clientele back up" Blasé answered.

"Man Kilo, on my dead I just got my shit up" He said pleading with tears running down his face. "Imma get your money next week yo"

"Nigga, I gave you damn near 40 thousand dollars of work in september. Its about to be christmas nigga wit no money. How much fuckin' time is that" I yelled. My voice bounced off walls of the small rv. "How much you got off that my nigga,"

"12 bands" He mumbled

"Man get the fuck outta my face" I said pushing him down. I lifted my black timb and kicked Blase in his face with all my might, with one swift movement I was hovering over him.

I hated when niggas played dumb especially with my money. He had me heated, all I wanted was my money.

"You know what I hate more than a nigga who don't got my money," I said pulling him close to me by his collar. "A nigga who don't have my money and then lies to my face," I spoke every word with a flat tone.

"You think dont niggas know you tried to snake us" I questioned "Trying to get with all our connects, telling them all the stories about how you flipped all that work trying to start your own shit?" I continued chuckling "Niggas told us all about how lil ole' Blase trying to leave the state to take over on his own shit-- wit' our bread" I screamed in his face. "Nigga you a rat"

"Man fuck you" He screamed back "I got a family and shit to take care of. You wasnt gonna do shit but kill me anyway bitch ass nigga. I was supposed to be yall people. Man yall treated me like shit, like I was just some corner boy after I got out of jail. Fuck outta here, you know I put more pain in than anybody else. Taking charges and shit. But it's alright. Yall gonna get yours" He continued ending it with a smile on his face.