Caught Up

Myli

I bit down on my lip as I tried to hold in the moan. Tears slipped out my eyes like warm button onto the pillow. The pleasure had me in tears. Something about the way his hands slowly trailed down my body giving attention to every inch sent me into pure bliss. He had me hooked. I was turned into a believer. The right person touching your body was enough to merge souls. I craved him. This high was something I had been chasing my whole life. I wanted him. Hell, I needed him. It just felt completely right. Like my soul was his treasure map. The way he flipped me over and dove into my neck sent me into overdrive. He slapped me on my ass telling me to cum. I gasped an orgasm ripped through my body. I buried my face in the pillow as I moaned out his name.

Baby I lov-

Beep, Beep, Beep.

I jerked out of my sleep. I blinked a few times as reality sunk in. What the fuck is up with me I screwed my face up. For the last few nights I had been having dreams about being with this man. I could never see his face but I just know it was Kilo. Shit had been fucking with me considering everything. Since that night we facetimed, I was more confused than ever. We talked about everything. The fact he sat and dropped tears as he apologized. I just felt closer to him. The whole conversation felt genuine, like I was talking to my best friend. I chose to keep my distance but I longed for him. I went from talking to someone everyday for almost a year to nothing. It was driving me crazy.

I used the end of my sleeve to pat my tears away and I got out of bed. Calm down girl. Stop giving this so much energy I stood in front of the mirror trying to think of as many affirmations as I could.

Spitting the last of the minty toothpaste into the sink. I felt like shit. I wanted to stay in my bed. I huffed as I put on my scrubs and slide into my crocs. I spritzed some Pink Friday perfume on my body, grabbed my phone and made my way down stairs. 

I stood in the kitchen coughing. I froze as I coughed louder. There was no way I was getting sick the day before the gala.

"Uh, uh" I opened the medicine cabinet downstairs pulling random Muncinex bottles down. After downing a small cup of medicine, I walked around the kitchen picking up snacks. My phone started vibrating on the counter. I looked down at the contact name and frowned. I rejected Justins call before sending him a text. I felt digusting, I couldn't talk to him right now.

"Lets start off with something light. You bringin' the candle light. That I put aside sometimes" I sung along to the song while munching on my chick-fil-a minis.

I was deeply in my feelings. If I wasnt listening to Summer Walker, it was another R&B girl. I sighed loudly as I pulled into my parking spot at school. I was a month and half away from completely my required credits for the board. I was more than ready to get the fuck out of here. Justin contact flashed across my screen. I smiled before sliding the bar over.

"Hey baby" I gathered my things as I held my phone in the crook of my neck.

"Wassup baby. I need to know if you already picked up your dress"

"Oh shit. I thought you were picking them up this morning. You wanna go when I get out of school?" I pursed my lips smiling.

"Now yo' ass know damn well you was supposed to get the clothes" He sucked his teeth before slightly laughing. "Thats cool, I wanna see you anyway. Why you aint answer my shit this morning"

"Honestly, I woke up so late I needed to lock in real quick. Im sorry" My stomach sunk as I lied.

"Yo ass stay waking up late. Do I gotta come be your personal alarm?" He squinted in the cam with a smile on his face.