Self Inflicted

Kilo 💊

I dropped my head back as I tugged on a fist full of hair. Keisha sat in between my legs giving my dick her full attention. They way she had her full lips wrapped around my piece had me seeing stars. I grunted as my eyes rolled back. I could feel my nut explode in her mouth once again. I slowly opened my eyes and exhaled.

She was looking up at me wiping the corners of her mouth. Freaky ass I thought. We shared a smile before I pulled up my shorts. I had came to my senses, literally. I got myself ready to hit the door.

"You too good to stay the night now? We fucked each other silly tonight. I cooked. You dont wanna stay over?" She bent over in front of me butt ass naked. I stared at her putting her thong on before I answered

"I got a situation at the crib" I was trying to hardest to keep my shit private

"You can spend one night with me. Stop bullshitin' !" She yelled from the bathroom.

"Yeah I hear you. Maybe next time. Come lock the door" I said walking out the door.

I backed out the driveway as I thought about my dynamic with Keisha. She was a lil older than me, about 27 or so. Been married for as long as I knew her. We had been fucking for years. I dont know what it was, shit just wasn't hitting the same. I glanced at the clock 2:34 am. I shook my head and yawned. I came to Kiesha house around 11. I never meant to stay that long. She claimed she wanted a loud pack. She ended up being loud cause of my pack.

I thought about Myli as I drove down the streets on New York. It was no surprise. I couldnt get her off my mind if I tried. I slowly backed my car into the small parking space. I hated parallel parking. I walked in the door of my favorite papi store in East Harlem smiling at the familiar ding-dong sound. I walked straight to the back deli.

"Kilo! Long time no see my mans" I looked up at the hispanic man. Mr.Pierre had been on this block since before I could remember. He practically watch me grow up. I been moved off the block but I always came around to made sure he was straight.

"Wassup pops? how you?" I tried to stifle a yawn but it still managed to escape. A nigga was tired.

"I'm good son! I'm chillin you know nobody fuckin' with me" Pierre said with a hearty laugh.

"Yeah no doubt. Lemme get uhh, two honey turkey and cheese with everything but onions on a hero" I said running my tongue over my bottom lip and sucking on it.

We made small talk as he rung me up. I was so ready to eat I flew to the house. I stepped in the door and smiled a little. There was nothing like being in your own shit. I laid the sandwiches on the counter before I jogged up the stairs. I tried to be as quiet as possible opening the room door. I wanted to take a shower and shit before I actually woke her up.

I stood in the shower washing the night off of me. Myli clouded my thoughts. I felt horrible man. After finding out Leilani was actually pregnant I just stopped trying. I knew it was no coming back from that. I missed her everyday. I wished she was the one laying in my bed. I stepped out the shower and dried off. I looked over at my bed and smirked. I leaned over and kissed her belly before tapping her on her shoulder to eat.

"Hmm" she groaned.

"I got you something to eat Lei. Wake up" She groaned loudly as threw the covers off of her and stretched.

I left her in the room to get her shit together. I put a juice and her prenatal by her food before plopping down on the couch to enjoy my sandwich. I was munching on the other half of my sandwich as she trotted down the steps. She sat down on my laps with her lips poked out. I dodged her kiss making it land on my cheek. Kissing shorty in the mouth just didn't feel right.

"Where the hell was you at baby. My back was hurting so bad. I needed a backrub" She pouted biting into her sandwich.

"I had some business to take care of. My fault. You still need one? What you been doing" I was focused on navigating through the starz app to watch power 2.

"No its okay. The body pillow we bought working wonders. I feel much better. Your son or daughter beating my ass in the ground. I fed and walked the dogs. After that I pretty much just laid around" I nodded as she talked. Even if I wasnt listening I didn't want her to feel like I wasn't listening.

The thing about Leilani is she's in love. I knew she liked me but but I thought it was like a kiddy crush. Since we found out she was having my baby, shits been totally different. Shes set on us being a family. As much as I regretted nutting in her I didn't regret my child. Despite the babies mother, I wasn't playing about my child.

I stood up gulping down the last  of my sprite. I pretended to dribble across the kitchen. I inched closer to the garbage before quicking stepping back and shooting my wrapper in the bin. I smiled as I hyped up my fake crowd, making the dogs go crazy. Sometimes I miss the basketball life. I did wonder how life would be if I made it to pro.

"Lei i'm going to take a shit and lay down. Imma see you upstairs" I said already heading up the steps.

"Okay baby. Imma call my mom. I love you" I heard her yell up the stairs. That love shit made me cringe. To keep it a stack, I didnt want her to even like me like that. I told her a million times I don't want to be in a relationship.

"Justin is my boyfriend Kilo" "Heard you" replayed in my head as I stood in front of the seat. I just stood there letting the water run.

Damn. I wouldve never thought this was how me and Myli would end up. I wish I was more open with her. I wish I did alot of shit differently. She was my baby. I was just trying to handle too much as once. She was my right person at the wrong time. I dropped my head in prayer. Thats how deep it was for me. I needed her in my life.

I plopped down on the bed with my phone in my head. I navigated through my security app as I watched the cams. I yawned as I dropped the phone beside me and closed my eyes.

"I can't wait to be your wife" I lifted my head up as Lei pulled my piece out my shorts and popped it in her mouth.

Tasha

I pretended to be sleep until I heard the shower water running, good, just in time. I quietly grabbed my old car keys and snuck out the house. I ran for about two blocks before seeing the car I needed to, sliding onto the old leather seat of my ninety-five mustang Gt. I fanned the air and looked around. Oh how far I have came. I wouldn't be caught dead in one of these things now.I put the keys into ignition listening to the car purr. I rolled down the window a bit to give me some light. Getting the windows tinted this dark was a bad idea I thought to myself before pulling off.

I rolled up to the house and smiled. This is something I been wanting to execute for a long time. I've wanted to kill this person for a long time. Six months to be exact.

People think they get away for the pain they inflicted on my family and I will just not allow it. In due time I will have this person's blood on my hands and I will love every single second of it. I been following their whereabouts for months now. Always in the shadows silently keeping an eye on my target. I sat there for hours going over my plan countless times. I knew exactly how many bridges were going to be burned and how many lives were going to be lost and I was ready. I would be free and my family would be happy.

It was 7:08 am and the sun was now gracing the once pitch black sky and I knew I would have to be home soon. I got out the car and calmly walked to the front door and slipped the paper under the door I stood there for a moment before turning on my heels and walking back to the car. Just remember an eye for an eye.