Chapter 23

Hermione didn't know what to think or how to even feel.

Everything that Harry had said was absolutely right.

The fact was, was that Draco's parents are death eaters and Voldemort was back, so it was very possible that the task Draco's father was talking about did come from Voldemort, and clearly Draco wanted Hermione to stop him from doing that task, but the real question at hand was 'what is the task?'

Hermione's free period had flew by and before she had even noticed, she was late for lunch.

She went down to the Great Hall in a rush.

When she got there, everyone was already at there normal seats except for Pansy, who seemed to be a little to close to Draco.

Hermione walked over to the table. Draco noticed her almost straight away.

"Pancy, scoot down so Hermione can sit down," Draco told her.

"Why should I move for this mudblood?" Pansy spat.

"Whatever, Pansy. Come on Hermione let's go somewhere else." Draco looked irritated as he got out of his seat.

They walked out of the Great Hall together.

Hermione stopped Draco as they rounded the corner.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Hermione asked stopping in front of him.

He sighed and looked into her eyes.

"I'm sorry, Hermione, I just can't tell you. I wish I could, but I just can't." Draco said with sincerity in his voice.

****

Hermione and Draco walked around the castle the rest of the lunch.

Hermione was getting extremely worried about Draco, and by the end of the night, Draco and 'the task' was all she could think and worry about.

****

Hey guys I'm planning for next chapter to be very eventful! Stay tuned and keep reading.

Only 500 more reads until 3k reads! Thank you guys so much!