Chapter 1: NICE MEETING YOU, MATE

NOTICE:

HEY, I UPDATED THIS CHAPTER TO MY NEWER STYLE OF EDITING NOW! I LIKE THIS VERSION BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL & MY YOUNGER SELF HAD SOME ISSUES NOT EVEN GONNA LIE XD IDK WHAT I WAS THINK IN 2017 BUT HERE WE ARE WITH A NEW VER.

ENJOY LOVES ❤️

**BLAKE STEVENS AS DYSON MILLER**

~~DYSON'S POV~~

It was in the middle of the day at school and I'm already bored outta my mind. At the moment I'm in my least favorite class which is Science. I know some of ya'll are thinking, but science is easy, or whatever but I say it depends on the teacher, ya know?

Even though I'm a straight A student is majority of my classes, this one bites me in the ass honestly. My grade in here is a C - which there isn't anything wrong with a C whatsoever (you should have seen me in middle school ooof) me being how I am now, I just want to get good grades so I can make me old man proud and get into a really good college someday.

My thoughts was inturupted with my best friend, Liam hitting my shoulder.

"Yeah, what is it Liam?" I ask him.

"Dude, you've been spacing out alot lately this week. I'm starting to get worried is everything alright at home?"

"Um... yeah! You know me." I said, with a fake smile.

"You're  right, I do know you because were best friends, well mostly like brothers."

"Okay fine. I can never lie to you about anything. The truth is my dad came home late from work last night looking more tired than usual, so I asked him and he said; 'don't worry about it baby boy, your old dad got this' and then he went to bed not eating anything."

"Dyson, as many times I told you, you and your dad can come live with me and my mom since she considered you guys as family"

"And I keep saying no, we'll just be putting stress on you guys already and besides we have enough stuff to worry about." Dyson says, getting up outta his seat since the bell rung to go to his next class.

Dyson's locker was only 5 minutes away from his next class when he was suddenly ran into a hard chest almost hitting the ground, but strong hands caught him before he could.

"Are you okay, mate?!" A smooth voice asks.

Dyson looks up to meet the most popular guy at the school none otherthan James himself.

"Y-yes I-I'm okay."

"Oh, I'm glad. Say what's your name?" James asked Dyson, who was starting to blush as we speak.

"It's D-Dyson M-Miller."

"That's a cool name for you. My name is James, but of course I'm guessing you already knew that from the attention the school and everyone gives me." James rolled his eyes at that.

"Yeah, how could I not? Um... I best be going now."

"Wait! Let's talk later. I would love to get to know you Dyson." James says, grabbing my hand quickly.

"S-sure..." With that being said I rushed to my next class, not looking back at James, but I definitely could feel his gaze watching me as I left.

~~JAMES POV~~

I was walking to my next class when I suddenly felt someone bump into my chest. Without even thinking I grabbed the person before they could hit the ground and brought them close to my chest.

I felt wolf goes crazy when he kept saying; "MATE, MATE, MATE"

I was excited to see we found our mate already at the ate of 18, and to be even happier to know that it was, Dyson Miller. In fairness, being the schools "most popular boy" is a headache to say the least. If I would have known joining the football team in 10th grade was gonna be like this I wouldn't have joined believe it or not.

Also there's the "part"  where you gotta be known around school, and then you have some people that can't take no for an answer... also being gay and in the closet isn't so great being the popular kid.

"Are you okay, mate?" I asked him, getting back to my senses.

He looks up at me with those cute brown eyes of his - making me get hypnotized in them almost like.

"Y-yes I-I'm okay." He replied back all shy-like.

"Oh, I'm glad. Say what's your name?" I ask him.

"I-it's D-Dyson Miller..."

I couldn't help but awe, at how his beautiful voice sounds. He's really cute, but I can't wait until I can completely make him mine someday. Being the next Alpha in line has its perks in the Werewolf world.

"That's a cute name for you, Dyson." I said making him blush a little.

"T-Thank you... uh, I best be going to class how."

"Wait! Let's talk later. I would love to get to know you more Dyson."

"S-sure...bye"

I hate that our mate left us, but I knew he had to get to class and so do I. I also noticed that there was something wrong with him, maybe he'll let me in and share what's in his mind someday... hmm?

I watched as my mate walked away from me and out of my line of eyesight to head into their next class. Dyson was rushing, but not running which was kinda adorable thinking about it. I wouldn't mind helping him to class, or even taking him there hand and hand one day - but me and you both know that's not gonna happen anytime soon.

Oh well, I sighed and stretched my arma above my head as I heard the next class bell go off on the wall. I gathered my things again and started to walk towards my next class.

"Until we meet eachother again mate"

____

Hey my lovelies!!! I'm so happy for my new remake of this book. Hopefully you'll like the rewrite of this book.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and add to reading lists!

Until next time... Bye 👋