Chapter 5. Snuggle Time?

Up top is Ron, as Donny Lewis. He's James Dad and mate to Dyson's Dad, Ethan. This man is so hot 😋

Alex's POV

Alex hurried back home, doing is vampire speed to get there quicker. He needed to come home because he could feel his eyes turn to that bloodthirsty red color when he's hungry. He didn't want, Dyson to see him like this, nor did he want to be near Alex, anymore.

When he walked through the door, he was greeted by his father, Count Alucard. The head of the vampire family, and also council if I add. He's a very serious dude, that you would be foolish to challenge him in anything.

"I see my son's, return from school. How was it?" His father asked, in a deep stern voice that makes you squirm under him.

"School was great. I met my mate today, but turns out he also has another mate which is a werewolf." I said, sarcastically.

I felt an uncomfortable aura coming from somewhere and I knew this could only be from a certain someone. Looking up, as expected I saw my father letting his aura loose. For me it doesn't bother me, but for a normal vampire it's deadly to the point of you go unconscious.

"I'm splendid that you found you're mate son, but I'm very much pissed that he also has another mate which is those disgusting dogs."

"Yes, I know father but you need to calm down before you loose it- again."

"....Right, my apologies. Anyways, you seem hungry. We have people you can feed from, or you can have a hunt of you're own?" Alucard suggested to his son.

"No, I'm good. Just gonna have some blood bags and call it a night."

"Alright, son then goodnight."

Saying goodbye, his father headed into another room after he gave his son a pat on the back. With that in his mind, Alex went into the kitchen.

He grabbed, two blood bags from the fridge and headed to his room to sleep.

_____

Next morning.

Ron's POV

I couldn't believe I found my mate yesterday. I was so excited that, I couldn't hold back anymore. My wolf wanted to mate with his mate and so did I. But, I held control-- well more control then just to basically tear off his clothes and take him on the counter.

No, no I simply gave him a hand job. And he enjoyed it. But still, though I
can't wait until we actually do it. At the moment we are in my room, and before you say something- that's right, I stole him from the shop yesterday sue me.

He's still in his work shirt, but no pants because he told me he doesn't sleep with them on. Didn't bothered me, that's just more skin contact. Anyways, I have my arm wrapped around his waist while snuggled up to him. My wolf was purring in satisfaction that he had his mate with him.

There was a groan coming from my mate, until he finally woke up. He looked so cute waking up, with him wiping his eyes so he can see.

He does a yawn before speaking; "W-where am I?" He asked me. "You don't remember, that I brought you to my house?"

Ethan shakes his head.

"Mhm, well I brought you here yesterday after you had the time of your life might I add."

"O-oh yeah." Ethan says, while starting to blush.

"Haha- you're so cute when you blush, Ethan. It makes me want to eat you up." I said, hugging him pulling him into my chest.

"What! Nooo!!!"

"Oh, I'm only joking-- somewhat."

On instant, Ethan tried to get outta his mates hold as he thought what his mate was gonna do. He got to the point where he's hanging off the bed, with Ron still holding into him.

"What are you doing, love? You're acting silly."

"I'm trying to get away from you, because you're trying to eat me! And just because I'm not a virgin doesn't mean I want it!"

Ron was surprised to hear this from his mate. He didn't really expect him to act like the way he is now, so the next thing he did wasn't really the smartest idea, but oh well.

The thing was, Ron feel on the floor with Ethan underneath him.

"Hey, get off of me! Y-you're heavy!"

"Meh, I don't wanna. You are very soft to lay on."

"I-I am not a pillow!"

"Well you're gonna be one today. Now hold still and let me do something."

"Ugh- I don't have a choice do I?"

"Haha- nope."

Ron began to move and get more comfortable since they was now on the floor. He brought down the pillows and also the covers off the bed to make a nice pallet on the floor.

After he was done, they went back on the to where they was laying at. Ethan laid down first, followed by Ron coming behind him.

"Ah, this is nice." Ron says.

"Yeah, I agree."

"Mhmm- this would be even better if there was candles lit."

"Hmm, yeah."

"Hey, Ethan!"

"Yes, Ron what is it?"

"W-well I want this to work because well I need you in my life and there is so much I want to tell you."

"R-really? Sure I-I guess."

"Are you serious?!" He asks surprised.

"Y-yeah.. but on one condition."

"Okay, what is it?"

"We take this slow. I want to get to know you also, okay?"

"Yes, it's a deal."

_____

Awww how cute! I love these two, their just so cute. ☺️ Do you guys agree? Anyways hoped you liked the chapter guys and plz don't hate on me for not updating earlier love you.

And as always don't forget to vote, comment, and add to reading list.

See you in the next one 🙃