Chapter 4: Battle For Dyson

On top is Dyson Dad Ethan as Bernardo Velasco now enjoy the chapter.

**Dyson's POV also it's the same day**

I watched at James and Alex shook each others hands just now. They looked like they was gonna tear each other apart, or maybe that was my imagination-- yeah I'll go with that.

"Hey Dy-, it's time to head back to class." Liam said, tapping my shoulder.

I turned around and looked at him and nodded my head and said; 'okay, I'll be right there'. He nodded and grabbed, Ashlie's hand and went to class leaving me with the guys. I think Liam has a little crush on Ashlie when he grappled her hand just then.

'Hmmm-- I'm gonna have to investigate that later.'

"Hey, James and Ale-" I stopped in my tracks when I turned around and saw them angrily glaring at each other which was scarring me.

I hesitantly poked both their shoulders and surprisingly they both turned around on instant which I'm surprised there necks didn't crack from how fast they did it.

"U-umm... class is about to start again." I told them.

"Okay." They said in sync.

****

"Here Dyson, let me get the door for you." Alex says, beating him to the door and opening it.

"Oh, thanks Alex. You're so sweet."

"No problem ma- I mean Dyson." He said, catching himself.

Dyson walks into the classroom just in time before the bell started to ring. The boys walk into the classroom just in time for the teacher to start the lessson.

"Let's be on time next time, okay? Now let's get our text books and turn to page 105." Our teacher Mr. Keith says, going back to the lessson.

"Here Dyson, let me help you with that." James says, turning to the page before Dyson could say anything.

"Oh thanks James, but I could've done it myself you know."

"Yeah I know. Just wanted to help out a friend." He says, smiling.

"W-well okay."

The day went on and Dyson focused on his work the best he could. He felt that someone was starring at him, but brushed it off and continued his work.

After Class

Class was done and Dyson packed his stuff into his arms.

"Class and don't forget that we are having a practice test to let me see  what you know, and don't worry it won't count as a grade so you can breath. Have a nice day."

After hearing this from the teacher, Dyson made sure he had everything and walked out the classroom to only be stopped by none other than Alex and James.

"Oh, hey guys! What's up?" I asked, the guys.

"Well me and good oh buddy here, Alex, was wondering if you wouldn't mind coming to the coffee shop with us?" James asked, having a warm smile and have his arm around Alex's shoulder.

"Oh, umm-- sure I guess. Just give me minute to get my stuff okay?"

"Mhm sure."

James POV

After Dyson, left to go get his stuff I quickly shoved that bloodsucker away from me.

"Okay, get off of me." I told him.

"Ay! You're the one who had their fealty hands on me so stop with the shoving dog!"

"Dog! The term is Werewolf, dumbass."

"Mhm sure, basically the same thing since you know their cousins and stuff."

"Tch, whatever!"

"Did I also forget to mention that you guys get mad very easily if I may add." Alex said, with a smirk.

"Oh really. And did I forget to mention you guys basically eat people."

James could see he hit a nerve when he saw Alex, clenching his hands and his eyes turned red, showing his fangs to him.

"You listen here you filthy mutt  and listen good-- I am getting sick and tired of you're bullshit! I had it up to here with you and the past hours you've been on my nerves where I just really want to kill you here and there, but I'm not because I'm a good person unlike some vampires I can control my bloodlust! So before you start pissing people off, get to know them." Alex said, walking away from James, after.

"Where are you going?" He questioned the vampire.

"Home! Tell Dyson I'll see him next time." Alex says, speeding away.

Hearing that from the vampire he questioned himself if he was right about what he said, before leaving and heading to Dyson's locker.

"Hey, ready to go?" He asked, him.

"Mhm sure. But where's Alex? I thought he wanted to join also."

"He wanted me to tell you he'll see you next time. He had stuff to do at the house."

"Oh! Well okay I guess."

"Mhm it's on to the coffee shop!" James said, happily.

'Maybe I'm the one that needs to change how I fell about some vampires? Because not all of them are vicious bloodsuckers I've learned today...'

****

Hello my lovelies!!! I've missed each and everyone of you guys for reading my books and to say sorry for the late update, I've been updating back to back on them and some I'm having writers block which sucks 😑 yep.

Yeah, as always don't forget to vote, comment, and add to reading lists to show me that you guys loved it! Also hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter and finally get to see how Alex really feels and such.

See you next time... Byeeeee!!! ☺️