Chapter 2: Pleasure In Coffee Shop

**JAMES ON TOP AS LUCAS GARCEZ**

Ethan's POV [Dyson's Dad]

It was another day at the coffee shop where I work, well of call one of our co workers flirting with  every man that walks through that door than yes. It was around 4 and Dyson should be heading home, or at least at home.

Oh, my apologies I just been babbling none stop anyways, my name is Ethan Miller I'm a 33 year old single dad that married young then sadly had my heart broke. I'm not the best dad in the world because I've made stupid mistakes of having a baby at 16, but if I didn't then I wouldn't have Dyson with me.

So in the end I'm glad i made that mistake.

"Ethan, get your head outta the clouds again the register isn't gonna work itself." My best friend and manager, Ali says to me again.

"Right sorry, Ali." I said back to her.

She sighed shaking her head, but then does a sneaky smile on her face before leaving in the back.

Ali is the best friend you could possibly have and wished she was your sister. We practically are siblings the way we act around each other.

I got outta my thoughts by the bell on top of the door opening. I looked up to see three guys and one looked like the leader since he was leading the group.

"Hello and welcome to the coffee shop. What do you like to order sir?" I ask, who was leading the group.

I suddenly heard a low growl coming from this person. Hesitantly I decided to look up again and I wished I didn't.

This persons eyes was glowing yellow and I caught him licking his lips as if I was a piece of candy.

"I've finally found you." He said, coming close to the counter if possible.

"What a-are you talking about? Y-you're crazy!"

"Only crazy for you, love. You don't know how long I've been searching for you, and to learn your a male made me happy inside." He says, smiling.

"I don't know y-you. I j-just met you today!" Ethan said, backing away.

"Oh, love how cute you are."

Ethan was now cornered seeing as though there's no escape. Every escape rout was blocked off by one of his friends.

'Fuck! I'm so screwed!' I said in my head.

"Sorry to do this mate, but I've been waiting for so long to feel your body that I can't hold it in anymore."

In seconds this man had me pinned on the wall with my hands above my head. He then started to tackle me with kisses from my mouth all the way done to my collarbone. I suddenly felt a hand go down my pants and touch my stuff.

I tried to hold back the moans that was threatening to come out, but sadly it didn't work as he kept playing with.

"N-no not there."

"Hmm-- you mean here, love?" He said, touching my nipple.

Fuck! I can't hold it in anymore. This man was giving me pleasure in places I haven't been to for a while. I could feel tingles on my body every time he touched me. It felt good, and I liked it.

"Oh, seems like you love it babe. Go ahead and come for me."

He didn't have to tell me twice as I came all over his shirt and some on his face which he licked.

"Mhmm... you taste sweet, love."

"D-don't lick it." I could feel my cheeks becoming red.

"Aww, your so cute. It was worth waiting on you babe. And my name is Ron, it's so good to finally meet you mate." Ron said with a smile.

_^_^_^_

Okay I finally updated. Hope you guys liked the update and the little scene I put in it, tbh I don't think this chapter is good but I wanted to update before I went to sleep so plz don't hate on it if it seems out there.

Anyways as always don't forget to leave a comment, vote and maybe add this to your reading list.

Okay see you next week... Bye 🤗