Chapter 3: Meeting Alex

**ON TOP IS ALEX AS JAY BYARS ALSO NEXT DAY**

Alex's POV
*****
Transferring into a new school can be hard at times, especially if your the new kid. The name is Alex I'm a 115 year old vampire boy going back to HighSchool. Yeah I know what you're thinking-- going back to HighSchool?!

We'll the truth is I'm looking for my mate. My one and only that I would spend the rest of my life with, the one who shall bare my children, the only one that's meant for me.

"Alex, enough day dreaming and get outta my car." Ah, my lovely older sister Aia says, don't let her cuteness fool you because underneath that is a vicious girl that can tare you to shreds-- literally.

"Ah, sis what's the rush? You love my company."

"I get enough of your company at home, now get out before I throw you out!" Aia says, parking the car giving me a dirty look.

"Alright, alright I'm leaving." I said getting out the car.

"Oh, and a sisters advice Alex, don't go sucking random students okay? Laters bitch." She says, driving away from the school.

Aia can be a real pain in the ass but she's a good sister. Now on to school shall we.

James POV

Everyone heard the news that we was having a new transfer student today and all the girls in my class went nuts, especially the slutty ones.

Alright class settle down, today we have a new transfer student and his name is Alex so treat him well. Alex please come into the classroom.

On point the girls gasp at how the new kid looks. I couldn't blame them he is hot, but not hotter then my mate Dyson which is sitting in front of me.

"Please Alex, introduce yourself to the class." Ms. Ross said.

"Hello, my name is Alex it's a pleasure meeting you." He said with a smile.

"Great, job now there is a empty seat next to Dyson. Dyson can you raise your hand please?"

Dyson raises his hand but quickly puts down as he can see Alex starring at him the whole time with a smirk. Class starts to begin when Alex takes his seat in front of Dyson not taking his eyes off him once he does.

This son of a bitch! How dare he look at my mate all hungry like! I could feel my wolf start to scratch inside trying to come out and rip him to shreds.

"What are you doing! You're letting a blood sucker flirt with our mate!" My wolf Darin shouts in my head.

"You don't think I know that? Look let me handle this, Dimitri I got this." I say, closing the link.

I look up to see, Dyson laughing at Alex who's making him laugh in front of my eyes. Okay now I'm really pissed off.

Just wait until class is over, is ass is mine!

Alex's POV

I couldn't help but smile when I saw my mate today. He was everything I wanted and was the perfect mother for our children. I wanted to hold him right then, but I know people was gonna question why I'm hugging a student that I just met?

Yeah anyways, once I saw him I knew I had to make him mine. So I thought about getting to know my little Dyson. I also noticed he smelled like dog which can only mean he has a second mate which is a werewolf.

My family has been at war with them long before I was born. My father told me the stories of how they been at war with them and how they killed my ancestors lover. So yeah we have a lot of hate towards them.

I was brought outta my thoughts by my mate tapping my arm.

"Hey, Alex the bell rung awhile ago. Wanna head for some lunch?" He asks, me with that sweet voice of his.

"Yeah sure. Lead the way."

"Great! You're gonna love my friends their really cool people."

Dyson's POV

I dragged Alex to the cafeteria to meet wit my friends for lunch. I told James to meet me there and pick our table for us. Usually I would eat under my tree I always would, but sadly it rained last night.

Once I mate it to the cafeteria all eyes where on us I'm guessing since I'm basically dragging the new student who by the way is pretty hot.

"Dyson, over here!" Liam calls from the table.

"Hey, guys! This is Alex he's new and I was hopping he could join our little group we have?"

"That's cool. Hi I'm Liam the loud mouth in the group. Nice to meet you" Liam says, shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you, Liam."

"And this pretty girl is Ashlie. She's shy at first but she can be a real party girl." I said.

"Nice to meet you as well, Ashlie."

"And last but not least this is James a.k.a the Popular Guy. Don't let his reputation scare you because deep down he's a sweet guy."

"I don't that"

"Nice meeting you." Alex says, bringing out his hand to shake.

James takes his hand and squeezes it tightly going to his ear to whispers; "I know what you are and just to be clear he's MINE"

****
Hello my lovelies!!! Yay I finally updated the book and hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. And now you all met Alex which is a vampire and what's this do I see jealousy between them? Lol 😂

As always don't forget to vote, comment and maybe add to reading this and if if ur enjoying this book go check out my other ones I published and maybe even follow back.

Kk, I'll see you guys next week-- BYEEEE!!! 😊😁😘