Its time(i wanna fuck my neighbour)

Nicki Pov

I double checked my self in the mirror making sure I looked sexy.

I slipped on my heels and made my way to Meek's house.

I had a feeling today is the day I'm gonna fuck my neighbour and nothing is going to stop me.

I slowly made my up the steps of his houses. After contemplating for a while if I should or if I shouldn't . I knocked on his front door.

I heard Meek feet shuffling across the floor a thirty seconds later the door opened revealing Meek in nothing but his pants.

I stood their gawking at him until he brought me out of my trance asking me if I wasn't gonna come inside.

I made my into his house looking. It looked some-what homey yet fancy.

My eyes made their way across his  black and white  checkered tiles to his gold chandelier hanging from the center of his ceiling.

I plopped down on his couch pulling a pillow, hugging it tight to my body.

Then I looked at him where he took a seat in the arm chair across from me.

I fiddled with my fingers now that I'm so close to him I didn't know what to say.

"Do you want something to drink?" he asked me.

I shooked my head then said "No".

I don't why he don't stop with all the talking and fuck me already.

"Onika I want to why you keep spying on me?" he asked.

Isn't it obvious I want you or should I say I wanna fuck you duh."I like you a lot Meek" I responded to his question.

"I understand you have a little childish crush me but soon that'll go away so I suggest you stop spying on me". He told me.

I looked at he said I noticed his face held no emotion. I guess he really doesn't thinking about me in a sexual way ,after all I just silly girl obsessed with her neighbour.

"I'm sorry Mr. Williams it happen again" I said pouting while I got up.

I wanted to get out his house before I bust out into tears."Im gonna go home now" I said as I turned to leave.

I felt grabbed my hand restricting me from going any further.

He pulled me towards him lifting me up a little , our eyes locked then his lips crashed down on mines and we shared a passionate kiss.

I didn't know what happened next really, all I know my clothes were all over the floor and I  was up on the wall with my legs rapped around his neck.

His face was buried in my sweet treasure . I gasped when I felt his tongue flicked against my clit then dipped into my core.

I moaned as he continued to sexual assault my pussy. I tried to push his  head away from me because the pleasure was too much.

I had never had head or given any one a blowjob.

All Meek did was tighten his grip on my waist and continued to eat me out but more aggressively.

"Meeeeeek" I moaned as he swirled his tongue around my clit. When I thought it couldn't get any better than this,he pushed his finger up my pussy.

I screamed because of the pain and then moaned as I squeezed Meek head. The pleasure it was amazing no one ever made feel this way before.

He added another finger that's when​ I went buck wild trashing about. I felt my stomach tighten I never felt that feeling before suddenly something gushed out from between my legs.

Meek was lapped it up licking me clean. Then it hit me I had my very first orgasm.

He placed me on the ground my legs felt all numb and wobbly. I fell on my hands on my needs.

I stayed their trying to catch my breath. I looked up at Meek he looked like he was second guessing.

Before I could form my lips in a pout he picked me throwing me over his shoulder .

He carried upstairs to his room and placed me on his bed then he started attacking my body with kisses.

I tugged at his arm , when he looked at me I told "I can't wait I'm placed a sweet kiss on his lips.

With that request he wasted no time in placing my legs around his waist.

I sat up a bit so I could see put his dick in me. He started stoking his dick. Then I realized how big it was.

It was huge!!!
How the hell was that gonna fit in me, I would certainly be torn apart by that big Anaconda.

He slowly pushed his dick inside me. I winced it pain it hurts so much. I grip onto his arm.

He slid out and looked at me "Are you on birth control?" He asked.

"Yes" I replied , I was dead ass lying to his face.

He slowly pushed in again and then he did it again till I got acustomed to half of him.

He pushed in all the way in causing me to screamed and attack his back.

Soon I got acustomed to his size and the pleasure took over the pain and I began to enjoy it.

I gripped onto the sheets tightly as he did long deep strokes. "Meeeeeek"I moaned as he started going faster.

He placed his hand on the head board as he started pounding into me with a frenzy.

All you could hear was our skins clapping together,my moans, low grunts coming from him and headboard hitting against the wall.

*****************************
"No I don't wanna get up my legs hurt" I whined.

Meek was trying to get me up so we go wash up. I seriously didn't wanna to move.

Meek picked me and carried me to the bathroom. He washed me up then let sit on the toilet top.

I'm wondering how would Meek react if he found he took my virginity.

Comment and vote.
Excuse any errors.